My moe handguard destroyed - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > My moe handguard destroyed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2012, 04:06 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 74 Times on 43 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Then either give up or call/email again. Like has been said, by tossing it you may have just cost yourself the price of the guard.

What part of 'shall not be infringed' confuses people?

Old 04-12-2012, 04:08 AM   #12

Liked 4716 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 1443

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRunner View Post
Calm down Tackleberry, I mean wow you see a bit irritated ........ Take a time out.....lol
I'm always calm?
I just really enjoy calling people out who do very foolish things, don't know or don't follow the rules, then sound as though there bashing a company for not giving them exactly what they want.

If that was not your intent then ok but it's certainly how you came across.

Tack

Old 04-12-2012, 04:17 AM   #13

Sorry I didn't try to come across as someone bashing a company or some one tring to get what I want I could care less what they do I just wanted to know why it broke after one time of use I have several of these handguards. So leave it at that. The only reason I throw it away was I didn't think they would want it.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:21 AM   #14

Liked 74 Times on 43 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenton92 View Post
Sorry I didn't try to come across as someone bashing a company or some one tring to get what I want I could care less what they do I just wanted to know why it broke after one time of use I have several of these handguards. So leave it at that. The only reason I throw it away was I didn't think they would want it.
Actually, companies usually want them back because they can have their engineers look at it and find out if it was a mechanical defect or operator error. If it is a mechanical defect, they can then work to repair it and stop further issues.

What part of 'shall not be infringed' confuses people?

Old 04-12-2012, 04:24 AM   #15

Liked 48 Times on 38 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenton92
So did you think that they would replace it with a new one under warranty without getting the defective one back as proof plus receipt to show date of purchase? Is that what you were thinking? If so let this be a life lesson.

On the other hand I bought a brand New Sig SP2022 with night sights at a gun show and when i g got home found that one of the lamps were blown contacted Sig and they asked when i purchased it and offered to replace it or send me a night sight and i could take care of it faster at my own expense but never asked for the bad sight, i also didn't throw it away either.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:30 AM   #16

Ok for one I did not ask for a replacement I ask them why or what caused it to brake. And I didn't come one here to have you people jump down my throat if I wanted a new handguard I would buy a new one as simple as that.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:43 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenton92
Ok for one I did not ask for a replacement I ask them why or what caused it to brake. And I didn't come one here to have you people jump down my throat if I wanted a new handguard I would buy a new one as simple as that.
How are they to be able to tell you that without being able to inspect the defective part?

I think you need to develope a little thicker skin and take the advice given to you for what it is worth.
What you should have gotten from all of this is " that was a real bone head thing to do by throwing it away, I won't do that again"
Apparently money isn't your issue at least that's what I got from you can just Buy another one but being a 1 post smugg snot is fine to you?
Maybe your not ready to be here, I think there are some really nice airsoft forums out there, they are just like this but not with all the real guns and mature people.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:45 AM   #18

Liked 4716 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 1443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenton92 View Post
Whoa there Brenton, calm down. No ones jumping down your throat. You just sound like a young guy who's got a lot to learn.

The manner in which I'm speaking to you is the same tone I take with my 20 YO son when he does something goofy.

Tack

Old 04-12-2012, 04:51 AM   #19

Ok lets start over. I admit I should have keep it and sent it in but I wasnt thinking straight you guys are right it was a really stupid thing to do. And sorry every one for being so rude. And thanks for the advise.

Your right tack it was pretty goofy

Last edited by Brenton92; 04-12-2012 at 05:03 AM.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:09 AM   #20

Hey Brenton, welcome to the forum.