My Magpul MOE hand guard broke. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > My Magpul MOE hand guard broke.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2012, 12:29 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfraga1978
Ok I emailed Del-ton first. And after hearing nothing for a few days I called Magpul. Magpul has awesome customer service. They shipped me out a new hand guard with no questions asked. It should be here tomorrow via fedex.
Perfect example of the difference in levels of service. You broke a $30 part and the manufacturer replaced it no questions asked. You spend hundreds with a manufacturer and they can't even respond to your inquiry. Be thankful it was your hand guard and not your rifle. There's more involved than just parts when purchasing an AR.

“The bitterness of poor quality Lingers long after The sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
-John Ruskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."