My lucky day

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > My lucky day

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 15 Posts

Default My lucky day

Was helping my motherinlaw bushhogging her pastures my father in law passed several years ago before my wife and I married. They would tell me stories of the gun collection he had. After he passed they sold them all but one an
Colt Ar 16 sport and I know have it she sent me up in the attic store some stuff and look what found. Three ammo boxes full of 5.56 , they are all on stripper clips and inside of a green type belt. The box next to it had 8 20 rd colt magazines and 7 30 rd colt magazines! I I also found a couple of tools
That I need help identifiing Also I found this smoke grenade. Is this legal? Best day i have had in a long time

image-2725539257.jpg

image-266250891.jpg

These are the 2 tools

image-2470321261.jpg

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-15-2012, 11:14 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5795 Times on 3026 Posts
Likes Given: 394

bottom tool in the second pic is a shotgun choke tube

far as im aware smoke grenades are not illegal. the military DOES consider them govt property so the only way to get an issue grenade is to steal it.

they do get hot as the chemical agent inside burns to produce the smoke so if you decide to set it off dont do it during a burn ban. in some cases they will shoot fire quite a good bit out the bottom.

prolly better to just turn it over to the local sherriff but dont mention the ammo.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...