Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > My first AR

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2012, 03:24 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default My first AR

On 5.56 and with a stainless barrel. I purchased it complete from my LGS. Just ran about 250 rounds through it. It seems pretty accurate (I am not good at this yet). Aeroprecision lower receiver but I have no more information. If anyone recognizes any of the parts, I will welcome the information. :-)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-N83aA4gzDNw/T5i3ADgitaI/AAAAAAAAbVc/gOREKeuEzMs/s640/AR-15-22.jpg

Last edited by fstkmaro; 04-27-2012 at 03:14 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-26-2012, 04:21 PM   #2

Liked 944 Times on 669 Posts
Likes Given: 933

Looks nice. I'd go back to the LGS and get a detailed list of the parts. You deserve that so don't let them put you off, they should know what they're selling.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:15 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

I will. Thanks. Now I need to build one myself. I kind of like the green colored parts now LOL

Newest Threads