My AR. - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > My AR.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 06:36 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubergopher View Post
I know you wouldn't know what that is since most of your time in the military was spent bare foot and using spears and bows and arrows to make sure those damn pesky Persians didn't make it past Thermopylae.
LMAO!! Now that's damn funny! I have missed you son, where ya been?

And BTW, if you look closely, you will see that myself and the rest of my ODA team all have on sandals. Them rocks were sharp, dude.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 11-24-2009, 05:31 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Haha. Great movie. Sorry about the sandal mess up, but that's what I get for being in the Air Force. Attention to detail? WTF is that? Oh and which one of those are you? I'm betting one of the ones in the back 'cause you're not man-hot enough to be one of the 3 upfront.

I've just been busy as hell. This time of year Services starts to pick up a lot 'cause of the holidays and what not, we've also had a bunch of management changes so I've been flipping around on shift, and my old computer broke, but got fixed for a day so I got a new one. Then I had internet problems (apparently auto-pay with comcast got messed up when I moved? Good one Comcast!)
"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Newest Threads