My AR-15's
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > My AR-15's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2010, 01:30 AM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5630 Times on 2943 Posts
Likes Given: 371

Default My AR-15's

from top to bottom:
colt SP1 bought it NIB back in 1985 with scope from a tiny little gunstore in my home town. it was my very first centerfire rifle. prolly why the AR has always had a special place for me.

my newest hunting rifle 458 socom from RRA its got a 1x4 nikon monarch african with german #2 reticle

i bought this dpms panther for my wife as her oh sht rifle. she picked it out for the collapsable stock

Ruger SR556 bought when they came out so its got the screw on flas hider. very sweet shooter. kinda heavy. its got a leupold cqt mk4

lastly not a gun yet and may never be. its a eagle arms armalite lower. lent a guy in college 20$ for gas he paid me back with the lower. have yet to find a upper that will work with it. its got a dpms parts kit in it, im prolly gonna strip it for spares some day. i am thinking i lost 20$ on the deal...

close up of the colt 4x scope. took the scope to the army with me and my unit let me use on range days that were not qualification ranges. heh it got a lot of use. lots of fun.

Last edited by JonM; 11-09-2010 at 01:32 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-10-2010, 07:25 PM   #2

Nice collection....and I think you still got the better deal on the 20 bucks.

Old 11-11-2010, 07:12 AM   #3

If nothing else, you could probably sell the lower on gunbroker for more than $20.