Well here is the finished rifle. The upper was way easier than the lower. I used some aluminum black for the scratches & it worked out fine. Once again, this is my 1st build. I'll get better with practice. I brought the rifle to my gun shop/gunsmith guy & had him check the headspace & test fire it in his drum. He said the headspace was as close to perfect as you can get. He ran 20 rounds thru it, pulling the trigger as fast as he could & it fed flawlessly. All things considered, I think its a pretty decent build for 1st time. Where I made mistakes on this one, I have learned for the next one. On a side note, after finishing everything on the build I sprayed it down with a generous amount of synthetic safe gun scrub to clean off any residual grease & anti-sieze. All thats left is to add my red dot & maybe a foregrip & flashlight. Planning on taking it to the range tomorrow.