Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Mounting Bipod

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 03:43 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Mounting Bipod

I am very lost. I know there is a part I am missing here. The bipod is made by b-square and I just dont know what to get to mount it...or if its even possible. If not then ill buy a new one, but Id like that to be last resort.
This is a picture of what I am working with. I am trying to get that bipod on the mount of the gun.

dsc00583.jpg   dsc00582.jpg   dsc00581.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-17-2009, 06:09 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Lupo,

Sorry, can't help you there, as I'm not familiar with the B-Square products. I did go to their site to see if they had any of their manuals posted to see if I could figure it out for you, but no such luck. Do you have the manual for the bipod? If so, it should state how all of those pieces go together, and what you might need to make it work for your application.

Personally, I use Harris bipods, and have had good luck with them. There is also another out there, the Versa-pod, that some swear by, because you can buy the mount for several different guns, then detach the legs to mount on any of those guns.

If you don't have the manual for your bipod, go the B-Square site, then have a "Contact Us" button, write to them and I'm sure they'll help you out.

Slo

Old 08-17-2009, 06:11 PM   #3

From your pictures it looks like you are missing something that perhaps clamps to your barrel.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. "" - Benjamin Franklin

Old 08-17-2009, 06:13 PM   #4

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Yeah, I think you got a problem there brother. That threaded bolt and pin is for a different kind of bi-pod, I have that attachment on my .308 Rig.

I will get you some pictures tonight if I can and see if that helps clarify what you have and what you need.

JD