Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   Model 1 sales (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/model-1-sales-86134/)

xdsowner98 03-09-2013 11:43 AM

Model 1 sales

I'm sure there bean threads in this company but what's the newest on them? Speak from experience on their level of service to the quality of uppers. I don't care on opinion just firsthand accounts

Renegade44 03-09-2013 12:06 PM

Ordered an upper Dec 28. Haven't seen it or heard anything. BAAAAAD BUSINESS

Quentin 03-09-2013 02:49 PM

Well since you want first hand, the thing I can tell you first hand is when you compare similar features, their bargain basement price fades rapidly. Digest the primer sticky then look at PSA and you'll understand.

Also use the search function for more info on Model 1, if you have the time.

xdsowner98 03-09-2013 03:19 PM

Yeah not new to forums I know there are search tools thanks. I just was on the fly and posted the question.

Txhillbilly 03-11-2013 01:44 AM

I've bought several uppers from Model 1 over the years,I have never had any problems from their products.
While there are other products that I'd suggest if you were wanting a "Duty" weapon,for general shooting/hunting/plinking,Model 1 sales uppers will work just fine.

Renegade44,Have you tried to contact them? I know they were behind just like everyone else for a while,but the last time I went to the Ft.Worth gun show Model 1 had a complete table full of uppers in every caliber/configuration they offer on hand,and for sale.

Devin556 03-11-2013 02:20 AM

My dad ordered a stock from them a few months ago and after 4 weeks of not getting a shipping number or being able to talk to anyone because they wouldn't answer their phones or email he sent them a message to cancel his order. 4 more weeks later the stock showed up at his house. He tried and tried calling them and emailing them and finally gave up a week or 2 ago. I wouldn't do any business with them but that's just my opinion.

Renegade44 03-11-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Txhillbilly (Post 1171615)
I've bought several uppers from Model 1 over the years,I have never had any problems from their products.
While there are other products that I'd suggest if you were wanting a "Duty" weapon,for general shooting/hunting/plinking,Model 1 sales uppers will work just fine.

Renegade44,Have you tried to contact them? I know they were behind just like everyone else for a while,but the last time I went to the Ft.Worth gun show Model 1 had a complete table full of uppers in every caliber/configuration they offer on hand,and for sale.

I've sent no less than 6 emails plus multiple phone calls. No response or answer. They've lost this customer and anyone that asks me about them. All it would have taken would have been one email.