Magpul MOE MIAD Grip Storage Cores - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Magpul MOE MIAD Grip Storage Cores

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2012, 04:07 AM   #21
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 212 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
So drvsafe sent me an envelope that was stamped and self addressed. I put the product in it, took a couple of photos, deposited it in the local post and it NEVER showed up.

I, of course, just assumed that the package would be delivered and never posted the pictures nor sent them to drvsafe.

A couple of weeks go by, I don't hear from drvsafe, but I am cleaning out my inbox and send a follow up PM.

NO DELIVERY.

Well hell. I promised this new guy something, in complete public, and everyone thinks I am this great guy. *totally not true by the way*

I know a guy who sells gun parts and accessories and he owes me a few favors.

I e-mail him and he has a Magpul MAID kit that he is willing to sell me at cost plus a couple of bucks for overhead and shipping.

I sit on it for about a week because I HATE going to the post office, which is why we had agree upon a self-addressed, stamped envelope in the first place.

Today drvsafe was able to get what I promised him 6-8 weeks ago and he NEVER bad mouthed me, NEVER complained about my promise and since he has received the part he has offered to pay me on multiple occasions.

This is what FTF Community has ALWAYS been members helping members. We don't lie to each other, we don't bitch about each other, we don't throw each other under the bus, and when we can - WE CHIP IN AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER.

*respect* to drvsafe for not "outing" me for not delivering on the first attempt, I truly dropped that part in the mail but it's somewhere, lost, in the USPS system.
I'm big on Karma, and that energy is wasted when it's used for negativity.

Thanks again Dillinger...
Beretta 84FS .380 ACP
Ruger MKIII 22/45 Target .22LR

PWS (Primary Weapons Systems) MK114 5.56
People Like This 
Old 06-26-2013, 02:49 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Is this what you are looking for?

I am also in the market for this? do you have any extra to sell?

Old 06-30-2013, 04:02 PM   #23
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 212 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 116

I have never the 3 round core for sale separately. I have seen other cores for sale; the one the holds batteries or a spare bolt and firing pin.

Beretta 84FS .380 ACP
Ruger MKIII 22/45 Target .22LR

PWS (Primary Weapons Systems) MK114 5.56

Old 06-30-2013, 05:22 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6747 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

So what ya need the 3 extra rounds for? Are they for when ya get lost out there? lol

Old 07-02-2013, 12:20 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvsafe View Post
I have never the 3 round core for sale separately. I have seen other cores for sale; the one the holds batteries or a spare bolt and firing pin.
sorry about that brother, I've must of read it wrong. On a side note I bought!!!! amazon had free shipping!

Old 07-02-2013, 12:22 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvsafe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_Purna View Post
So what ya need the 3 extra rounds for? Are they for when ya get lost out there? lol
are you kidding me brother? We should Hang out sometime. I would like to have it as a survival situation...brother call me crazy but I rather have it accessible. I will report back to you soon on how I like it. I ordered it the other day

Old 07-02-2013, 02:05 PM   #27
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5654 Times on 2954 Posts
Likes Given: 372

if you want spar rounds just wrap a few in some cleaning patches and stuff em up in there... you could prolly get four or 5 in there without the core. however i think your far more likely to need a spare bolt or firing pin than a couple of rounds.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Anna_Purna Likes This 
Old 07-03-2013, 01:28 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
if you want spar rounds just wrap a few in some cleaning patches and stuff em up in there... you could prolly get four or 5 in there without the core. however i think your far more likely to need a spare bolt or firing pin than a couple of rounds.
I agree but I just bought the magpul str butt stock and I keep an extra firing pin in there. thanks again brother