Machine Gun Shoot! Parts?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Machine Gun Shoot! Parts?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2007, 01:56 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Machine Gun Shoot! Parts?

Next machine gun shoot in KY. is Oct. 12,13,14 and I hear there will be a large surplus of A-3 & M-4 parts there.
Several vendors have made comments that they have gobs of M-4 and A-3 parts and are looking to clean house at the Knob Creek event.

I'm taking my gauges and getting some spare parts there.
Usually good deals on flat tops, but this year they are supposed to be swamped with parts, so I'm taking my gauges and a push cart!

I'm also hearing the last of the cheap imported ammo is going to be there, so I'm going to need TWO PUSH CARTS!

I just wish they would let me drive my little CJ in there to pick the stuff up!

Anyway, if you show up, I'll be the fat guy in the back rooting through the AR parts!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here