M16 bolt carriers that I can actually buy? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > M16 bolt carriers that I can actually buy?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2012, 01:14 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by slog View Post
I noticed a lot of site inventories are out of stock on almost all auto bcg's. Are people just buying them up like crazy or something? Or do they not make that many to begin with?
I think there is a few things going on;

1: prices for AR components are dropping even from what they were a year ago so more people are buying the parts and building their own.

2: there is some concern with the upcoming election that there will be bans on certain weapons or some curtailment possessing some weapons so the is a rush to buy parts in case something like that happens.

3: manufacturers sometimes only allot a certain amount of product to be manufactured and when that stock is depleted, there is a wait until production starts up again. Doing this, it keeps the market price secure for their product each time it comes back on the market.

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 10-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 50 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by okdonk View Post
For everyones information. BCM BCGs are back in stock!
Came here to say this LOL

Picked one up myself.

Old 10-04-2012, 05:18 PM   #13

Liked 225 Times on 177 Posts
Likes Given: 321

A few of the larger companies do not sell F/A carriers unless you show paperwork of a registered NFA full auto as a matter of policy, DPMS, Colt and Bushmaster being among them. Also, if you will notice, some of them don't have the cut for the auto sear in the upper reciever.

"Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Liberty is the well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin