M&P 15-22 Platinum Pink Talo Edition - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > M&P 15-22 Platinum Pink Talo Edition

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2011, 12:07 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Hey jon m

Just wanted to know where you picked up the
Pink 15-22 for 499.00 can't find them
Under 550

Old 12-06-2011, 12:14 AM   #12

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM
lol i guess you missed my postings on my pink ruger 10/22 target rifle. ive also got a pink sig mosquito and my bersa thunder 380 has pink three dot sights and ive got a set of pink wood laminate grips for it.

ive always liked pink especially on firearms but most pink guns are junk as gun companies market their cheaest products to women paint em pink so they will sell. you seldom come across high quality firearms in pink.

if my wife hadnt claimed my DE 50AE as her own it woulda ended up with a pink tiger stripe duracoating....
Dont forget your pink rod

Old 12-06-2011, 12:20 AM   #13
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6660 Times on 3544 Posts
Likes Given: 498

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmoney3655 View Post
Just wanted to know where you picked up the
Pink 15-22 for 499.00 can't find them
Under 550
i have a very good relationship with my local gun dealer normally he matches or beats online pricing for me. there is something to be said for being a loyal customer. i always give him first crack at locating new firearms for me. i will go through a different dealer only if there is a odd thing he cant get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Dont forget your pink rod
lol yeah i do have more pink gear than just a few guns
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Old 12-06-2011, 12:30 AM   #14

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM

i have a very good relationship with my local gun dealer normally he matches or beats online pricing for me. there is something to be said for being a loyal customer. i always give him first crack at locating new firearms for me. i will go through a different dealer only if there is a odd thing he cant get.

lol yeah i do have more pink gear than just a few guns
Thats one reason i own so many marlins-im a loyal customer as well as a tester. Which fyi the rumor is that there is supposed to be a tactical 795 in the works. If there is i will let you guys know. If i get one to test you can count on a range report.

Old 01-05-2012, 12:58 AM   #15
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6660 Times on 3544 Posts
Likes Given: 498

here is the current config on my M&P. the more i shoot this gun the more impressed i get!! i transfered the mbus sights to my 458socom. its got a picatinny promag battery storage compartment for the vortex red/green strikefire. magpul grip, ladder style rail covers.

put another 250 rounds through it this past weekend and another flawless performance using bulk pack ammo.
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Old 01-05-2012, 02:43 AM   #16

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

I like those M&Ps. Kinda wish I had gone that route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."