Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > LWRCI M6A2 TRICON+Accessories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 08:40 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default LWRCI M6A2 TRICON+Accessories

Hey guys. I need some advice. I've saved up plenty to purchase a new rifle, and I just want your input/approval before going through with this purchase. It's definitely gonna break the bank, so I'm hesitant. But it's also the best on the market, in my opinion. LWRCI is TOP-NOTCH. So here's my plan:

M6A2 TRICON: LWRC International LLC - M6A2 TRICON

PMAG 30 MagLevel: PMAG® 30, 5.56x45 – AR15/M16 - PMAG® 30 MagLevel™, 5.56x45 Magazine – AR15/M16

PMAG Ranger Plate: PMAG® ACCESSORIES - PMAG® Ranger Plate™ – 5.56x45, 3 Pack

M4-2000 Suppressor: http://www.advanced-armament.com/default.aspx?pageId=23

Trijicon ACOG 4x32: Trijicon, Inc. : Brilliant Aiming Solutions™

Federal American Eagle Ammunition: http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_s...oduct1571.html

Price is irrelevant. What do you guys think? Thank you.

Last edited by HenryACR; 10-01-2010 at 08:55 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-01-2010, 08:50 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I certainly seems impressive. I'm not an AR guy, I'm just a rifle guy, so my opinion is no big deal. I do know that those are excellent names in the field. We've got some real AR aces here and I'm sure they'll be along soon. If it's what you want and you have the dough, it sounds great.

BTW, the link for the suppressor doesn't work.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 10-01-2010, 08:50 PM   #3
VR4

LWRC are outstanding rifles and I wouldn't dought there quality. The gun your looking at is a fine rifle. If that's what your looking for I don't see a problem with it at all but if it were me and money wasn't a problem I would buy this instead. Just my cup of tea.

Knight's Armament Company, Knighthawk Custom Package

MY IDPA/USPSA VIDEO'S

http://www.youtube.com/user/VR4154#p/u