Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > LWRC International M6 PSD

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2011, 02:28 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default LWRC International M6 PSD

I really want to get one of these, just for my first assault rifle. I want to get the 6.8 special version, I just want to know some things about it and if it would be good in Law Enforcment like SWAT team?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-27-2011, 02:33 AM   #2

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts

What's an assault rifle?

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

Old 11-27-2011, 02:41 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellmaster207 View Post
What's an assault rifle?
^^This^^

However, it would suit the "SWAT" type role, that's pretty much what it was designed for. I would love to get an LWRC, but they're too spendy for me at this point in life.

-Fred

"Breathe when you can, shoot when you should."
-Rob Leatham

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"

Old 11-27-2011, 02:51 AM   #4

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Are you trolling for an argument? From your other post today I'm under the impression you are well aware that people here have expressed their opinion of the phrase you insist on repeatedly using.

I have a decent amount of info on LWRC being that I've owned one for years now but you'll soon find people are unwilling to help someone that seems to be looking for trouble.

Old 11-27-2011, 03:36 AM   #5

To mjkeat, you don't have to be so mean about it. I just wanted to hear from other people about it to get some more info that product descriptions can't tell me.

Old 11-27-2011, 04:03 AM   #6

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

I'm not being mean. This is a nice, calm, and friendly site so lets keep it that way.

If you join a group who dislikes a certain term do you keep using that term or do you adjust your verbiage? We all enjoy a sport/hobby that has been under constant fire from those that haven't a clue. You were asked nicely but argued and used the term again. I took it as a blatant F/U.

Please respect the guys here and you'll find you'll get a metric crap ton of good info.

Ok, LWRC makes a great rifle. Some will say it is to pricey and not needed being that it's a proprietary piston system and is heavier than a comparable DI rifle. I personally agree although I own one. At over $2k it was a good hit on the wallet as opposed to a BCM or similar DI rifle.

I will say I have never had an issue w/ my LWRC and w/ the Magpul UBR it balances nicely. The Lothar Walther barrel is accurate and the rifle is actually very smooth and soft shooting.

Old 11-28-2011, 11:59 PM   #7

Is the gun worth the money?

Old 11-29-2011, 02:43 AM   #8

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Personally, and this will come as no shock to anyone here, I would recommend building one instead of purchasing outright.

And Lothar Walther is an excellent barrel for AR type applications, as evidenced by my friends' experience above.

JD

Old 11-29-2011, 03:08 AM   #9

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Worth the money? It all depends on what you're looking for. It has been a great rifle and looks nice. The thing has been flawless at the range. I will say for the price I'd get a DD or BCM and an Aimpoint T1/H1 instead.