Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Lwrc or Daniels Defense?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 09:27 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 335 Times on 264 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Well if you have to have the best...

there is always this:

http://nemoarms.com/portfolio/tione-serial-no-1titanium-308-battle-rifle/

it is a di btw.

purehavoc Likes This 
Old 11-26-2012, 09:43 PM   #32

Liked 1120 Times on 727 Posts
Likes Given: 1996

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentTikki View Post

there is always this:

it is a di btw.
yup there you go , why mess around when you can get the finest of quality the first time around

Old 11-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #33

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentTikki

there is always this:

it is a di btw.
That is crazy!! And it's a lot lighter then I was expecting it to be

Old 11-27-2012, 05:03 AM   #34

Liked 949 Times on 671 Posts
Likes Given: 946

Quote:
Originally Posted by strix View Post
Everyone seems to understand what I'm saying but you
You miss the whole point. You've gotten good advice from many here in spite of yourself. Advice that's already likely to save you from yourself and from wasting money. So why not take the time to get across a lucid point and you'll get even better answers.

Are you 15? Your writing skills don't appear to be any better than that. Or you don't care. Which is it? You have an intelligent group here so it's time to step up or go back texting to juveniles.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Old 11-27-2012, 12:28 PM   #35

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin

You miss the whole point. You've gotten good advice from many here in spite of yourself. Advice that's already likely to save you from yourself and from wasting money. So why not take the time to get across a lucid point and you'll get even better answers.

Are you 15? Your writing skills don't appear to be any better than that. Or you don't care. Which is it? You have an intelligent group here so it's time to step up or go back texting to juveniles.
I love people like you lol as bad as my writing skills may be my friend I'm very successful in life so please if you are intelligent hold your insults to your self. Now the whole point of me writing in here is I don't know much about AR-15 if I did I would not be asking for advice, "mr. Intelligent"

Old 11-27-2012, 12:55 PM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 670 Times on 344 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by strix

I love people like you lol as bad as my writing skills may be my friend I'm very successful in life so please if you are intelligent hold your insults to your self. Now the whole point of me writing in here is I don't know much about AR-15 if I did I would not be asking for advice, "mr. Intelligent"
Where's your dealership bro, I'm a decade long vet of the car business, no better job in the world!!! Of course you own one, that's almost like running a day care, I kinda feel for you... Welcome to the forum!

Old 11-27-2012, 01:00 PM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 670 Times on 344 Posts

Quote:

The guy does own a car dealership, he most likely has enough money to make a mistake (you should ask him what his average wholesale loss or write down is) on an AR-15, try to be a little nicer.

Old 11-27-2012, 01:54 PM   #38

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankTop

Where's your dealership bro, I'm a decade long vet of the car business, no better job in the world!!! Of course you own one, that's almost like running a day care, I kinda feel for you... Welcome to the forum!
Bronx ny lol yep sales staff like kids so u do know how it is

Old 11-27-2012, 04:02 PM   #39

Liked 949 Times on 671 Posts
Likes Given: 946

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankTop View Post
The guy does own a car dealership, he most likely has enough money to make a mistake (you should ask him what his average wholesale loss or write down is) on an AR-15, try to be a little nicer.
I am nice to people here and you've been around long enough to know that, TT. As far as an auto dealership, it could be Bubba's Backyard Beaters - who cares, this forum is about ARs and most who frequent it put some thought into their questions and answers. We generally don't have the advantage of face to face communication so it is respectful to put effort in your writing to be understood. I'll admit the ones that don't make that effort are annoying to me.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-27-2012, 05:42 PM   #40

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:

I am nice to people here and you've been around long enough to know that, TT. As far as an auto dealership, it could be Bubba's Backyard Beaters - who cares, this forum is about ARs and most who frequent it put some thought into their questions and answers. We generally don't have the advantage of face to face communication so it is respectful to put effort in your writing to be understood. I'll admit the ones that don't make that effort are annoying to me.
No need to be annoyed, I'm asking things that may sound dumb to someone like your self that knows better then me, I'm looking to people like your self to help so I'm not so lost. I never came on here saying I'm the AR-15 king I said I don't know much at all