looking for a stripped lower! anyone know where? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > looking for a stripped lower! anyone know where?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2013, 03:57 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 100 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrow175 View Post
My question is, did you buy the polymer lower complete, or did you have to put the lpk. In yourself?
Well I will say it did come complete. It came from Classic. As a matter of fact, I just ordered another one complete. I'm spending all day on the net watching all sites and checking my email every 5 minutes. Turning this time of unemployment into a little money making venture. (at the same time, I've offered member here items for my cost + shipping a few times to retain a little bit of Karma here )

Old 01-30-2013, 05:04 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 602 Times on 438 Posts
Likes Given: 845

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralPatton View Post

I have a guy wanted to trade me a Daniel Defense C3 stripped lower for some ammo. I'd probably sell it if I do the deal.
If the trade goes through I'm interested if the price is right. Pm me with what you want for it.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"
-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

"MOLON LABE" - Come and get them, can't be any plainer than that!

Old 01-30-2013, 05:14 PM   #23

Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralPatton View Post

Well I will say it did come complete. It came from Classic. As a matter of fact, I just ordered another one complete. I'm spending all day on the net watching all sites and checking my email every 5 minutes. Turning this time of unemployment into a little money making venture. (at the same time, I've offered member here items for my cost + shipping a few times to retain a little bit of Karma here )
Yeah man, if you get them complete they're great, but as far as fitting lower parts kits and everything else, needless to say they require a lot of dremel work just to function

Old 01-30-2013, 05:33 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwmiller View Post
If the trade goes through I'm interested if the price is right. Pm me with what you want for it.
The guy was a douchebag. He wanted 800 rounds of brass .223 I was like, um no.

Old 01-30-2013, 05:44 PM   #25
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3442 Times on 1970 Posts
Likes Given: 1496

Stay on that aeroprecisionusa site (or call them direct).

They get some in once in a while (I thought they made them, plz check as I am not sure).

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 01-30-2013, 05:50 PM   #26

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroxAZ
At least there are a few available. I suggest waiting until the ban nonsense goes away (doubtful it will pass) and get one or more when prices level back off.

When things normalize, I suggest that everyone prepare for this same scenario. It will happen again and again until the left is successful. If you are prepared the next time you can make some money off of the fools who continue to not pay attention and wait until panic overtakes them due to lack of preparation and they pay through the nose for what they should have already had.

The reason I say that is this same type thing happened when Obama was elected the first time and everyone panicked and prices went through the roof. Many of those same folks didn't do anything when prices came back down and they had ample opportunity to prepare. Therefore they are paying for lack of preparation.

Just my two cents.
Don't be to sure because you never know. And don't stop fighting it until its all over.

Old 01-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostUSA556 View Post
Don't be to sure because you never know. And don't stop fighting it until its all over.
I'm not letting a few extra bucks cost me the rights my country afforded me. I think everyone has started to think it won't happen and many are sitting on the sidelines waiting. The way I see it, even if nothing happens, there is still a supply shortage and prices will remain high for some time. I have already secured to complete uppers and paid roughly normal prices for them. Just search the net constantly and ye shall find!