Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   looking for a stripped lower! anyone know where? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/looking-stripped-lower-anyone-know-where-82694/)

combateffective4 01-28-2013 05:27 PM

looking for a stripped lower! anyone know where?

Looking for a Lowe anyone know where I can get one?

GeneralPatton 01-28-2013 09:30 PM

Sure, as long as you are willing to cut off an arm, leg, and donate 1 nut. However if you won't donate all that, then no

danf_fl 01-28-2013 09:33 PM

If I told you, what do I get?

Try www.aeroprecisionusa.com

lopequa 01-28-2013 10:50 PM

Try USA tactical www.usatfnc.com I got for the high price of 250. Considering I've heard of people paying 500.

mrtris 01-28-2013 11:09 PM

http://www.lawweapons.org

In stock for $199

NitroxAZ 01-29-2013 12:02 AM

At least there are a few available. I suggest waiting until the ban nonsense goes away (doubtful it will pass) and get one or more when prices level back off.

When things normalize, I suggest that everyone prepare for this same scenario. It will happen again and again until the left is successful. If you are prepared the next time you can make some money off of the fools who continue to not pay attention and wait until panic overtakes them due to lack of preparation and they pay through the nose for what they should have already had.

The reason I say that is this same type thing happened when Obama was elected the first time and everyone panicked and prices went through the roof. Many of those same folks didn't do anything when prices came back down and they had ample opportunity to prepare. Therefore they are paying for lack of preparation.

Just my two cents.

combateffective4 01-29-2013 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danf_fl (Post 1113951)

Awesome they look good thank you

combateffective4 01-29-2013 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroxAZ (Post 1114145)
At least there are a few available. I suggest waiting until the ban nonsense goes away (doubtful it will pass) and get one or more when prices level back off.

When things normalize, I suggest that everyone prepare for this same scenario. It will happen again and again until the left is successful. If you are prepared the next time you can make some money off of the fools who continue to not pay attention and wait until panic overtakes them due to lack of preparation and they pay through the nose for what they should have already had.

The reason I say that is this same type thing happened when Obama was elected the first time and everyone panicked and prices went through the roof. Many of those same folks didn't do anything when prices came back down and they had ample opportunity to prepare. Therefore they are paying for lack of preparation.

Just my two cents.

Yeah I was saving up ridge b4 Christmas for a new build ... unfortunately I bought my wifes shoes 1 week before CT and was gonna wait till next check for my lower ... THANKS ALOT COACH! FOR ROBBING ME MY CHRISTMAS LOWER! Lol its ok I have the upper built already just need that lower... hope no ban goes info affect...we will just have to wait and see

combateffective4 01-29-2013 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by combateffective4 (Post 1114618)

Yeah I was saving up ridge b4 Christmas for a new build ... unfortunately I bought my wifes shoes 1 week before CT and was gonna wait till next check for my lower ... THANKS ALOT COACH! FOR ROBBING ME MY CHRISTMAS LOWER! Lol its ok I have the upper built already just need that lower... hope no ban goes info affect...we will just have to wait and see

This time I may just end up paying the price...

combateffective4 01-29-2013 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danf_fl (Post 1113951)

Man I was checking out... Out of stock ;(