Looking for BCM 16 BFH M4 - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

Looking for BCM 16 BFH M4

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 01:26 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 340 Times on 265 Posts
Likes Given: 51

1) finish your Ar!

2) clean it, lube it.

3) buy lots of mags and ammo, then hit the range and have lots of fun in as many different positions as possible.

4) take a couple carbine classes.

5) consider upgrades.

Stop upgrading it! Go shoot it first. Just make sure you have a sling, mags and a mag carrier before you start upgrading it. You'll find that you will save a lot of wasted money on upgrades you may think you need, but don't! And don't go upgrading your trigger before even shooting it! I've met a lot of really great shooters that run bone stock milspec triggers! If you learn on a milspec, upgrading later will make you a better shooter. As a novice shooter, an upgraded trigger will be used as a crutch not as an enhancement.

Last edited by AgentTikki; 11-05-2012 at 01:29 AM.
People Like This 
Old 11-05-2012, 01:52 AM   #12
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6788 Times on 3608 Posts
Likes Given: 506

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentTikki View Post
1) finish your Ar!

2) clean it, lube it.

3) buy lots of mags and ammo, then hit the range and have lots of fun in as many different positions as possible.

5) consider upgrades.

Stop upgrading it! Go shoot it first. Just make sure you have a sling, mags and a mag carrier before you start upgrading it. You'll find that you will save a lot of wasted money on upgrades you may think you need, but don't! And don't go upgrading your trigger before even shooting it! I've met a lot of really great shooters that run bone stock milspec triggers! If you learn on a milspec, upgrading later will make you a better shooter. As a novice shooter, an upgraded trigger will be used as a crutch not as an enhancement.
extremely sound advice.

i made my wife shoot irons with the milspec stiff creepy trigger until she got it down. graduated her to a red dot. then added in a giselle two stage trigger and finally a 3-9 scope.

she is an MOA shooter now with whatever gun she gets her hands on.
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent
ZeusEcho Likes This 
Old 11-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #13

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentTikki
1) finish your Ar!

2) clean it, lube it.

5) consider upgrades.

I get where your coming from tikki but I'll have the trigger and every I need so yeah

Newest Threads