Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Located a few ARs in Central TN. today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2013, 09:03 PM   #1
Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1797 Times on 921 Posts
Likes Given: 971

Default Located a few ARs in Central TN. today!

Stoped by a new Gun Shop in Livingston TN. today! Had not been in the store but seen the sign "FOX Trade and Gun" on Bradford Hix Hwy. Was talking to the owner and the AR conversation came up about demmand and prices. He said he got in 4 Bushmasters this week one was sold but he had three left as of today. And also commented he was not marking them up from original price because they did not cost him anymore than normal so he felt it was unfair to elevate the prices for his customers. I thought I would post this thread should anyone in Central TN be looking for an AR at a reasonable price. Certainly a rarety with the demand like it is! So there is a few available not that I am a big fan of the brand! But ARs are hard to find for a decent price that "are available".

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-31-2013, 12:33 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 234 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 54

My LCS had about 7 in stock today. Most were mid to hig teens. One was $2500 but it was a higher end model anyway. I think the S&W M&P was $800. That is what I paid for the same model in Dec.