Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Just picked up my PSA!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 977 Times on 645 Posts
Likes Given: 1770

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
Silverado-

How long from order to delivery? I'm waiting on a PSA upper.

We should get together and head up the the Princeton range or over to Milan sometime.
Scott,
My PSA upper took about 2 weeks, give or take a few days . You will get a delivery notice and tracking number that wont be good for about a week , they generate the shipping crap as soon as you place your order and in about a week it might work so dont be surprised its been like this for both my rifles from them . They are offering crazy cheap deals and thats the biggest part of their delay is getting so many orders every day . Another thing I noticed is you dont see many PSA rifles or uppers for sale on other forums for sale . That tells me alot of people are getting good products . I have seen a few bad but those always seem to surface to the top of forums but you dont read about the thousands of happy people with their stuff . Its worth the wait , I just wish they would get some pistol uppers and dissipators back in stock , I need one of each

Old 02-10-2012, 01:48 PM   #12

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113 View Post
Yeah it's very solid and I'm a Florida boy stuck in Iowa, I'll wait till it warms up a bit...lol
Very nice rifle, you did good!

It's in the 70's & 80's here in S. Florida everyday, just perfect for a range trip............................just rubbing it in, sorry!

Old 02-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #13

Liked 32 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc View Post
Scott,
My PSA upper took about 2 weeks, give or take a few days . You will get a delivery notice and tracking number that wont be good for about a week , they generate the shipping crap as soon as you place your order and in about a week it might work so dont be surprised its been like this for both my rifles from them . They are offering crazy cheap deals and thats the biggest part of their delay is getting so many orders every day . Another thing I noticed is you dont see many PSA rifles or uppers for sale on other forums for sale . That tells me alot of people are getting good products . I have seen a few bad but those always seem to surface to the top of forums but you dont read about the thousands of happy people with their stuff . Its worth the wait , I just wish they would get some pistol uppers and dissipators back in stock , I need one of each
My wait was about the same for an upper. I was dying the first week when I had the shipping info and it wouldn't pull up anything.

Old 02-10-2012, 04:07 PM   #14

Liked 359 Times on 223 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakedriver View Post
Very nice rifle, you did good!

It's in the 70's & 80's here in S. Florida everyday, just perfect for a range trip............................just rubbing it in, sorry!
I would rather deal with the Iowa winters then move back to Miami! I can't take the idiots anymore.

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 02-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #15

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113 View Post
I would rather deal with the Iowa winters then move back to Miami! I can't take the idiots anymore.
I lived and worked over on the eastcoast of S. Florida for 8 years before coming to the same conclusion. In 2003 I relocated over to to the gulfcoast side of S. Florida that we lovingly refer to as the "Redneck Riviera". Much nicer class of folks over here and a way better traffic situation.

Old 02-10-2012, 08:14 PM   #16

Liked 359 Times on 223 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakedriver View Post
I lived and worked over on the east coast of S. Florida for 8 years before coming to the same conclusion. In 2003 I relocated over to to the gulfcoast side of S. Florida that we lovingly refer to as the "Redneck Riviera". Much nicer class of folks over here and a way better traffic situation.
I was born in raised there and left when I was 17 for Parris Island, but really the only thing I miss about Florida (the entire state even) is the no state income tax!

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.