Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > JP Yellow reduced trigger spring

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2013, 01:15 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 100 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Default JP Yellow reduced trigger spring

Just checkin to see if anyone has one installed and is experiencing a failure to fire rounds like Lake City. My DPMS had the yellow spring and worked fine. The NFA lower I now have won't ignite Lake City rounds. I don't want to put the old spring back in, I hated the feel of it. Felt like dragging your bare ass on textured concrete. (not that i'd know.....) I have like 2000 rounds of LC brass so I can't just give up on the LC stuff. Thinking of changing the lower in the near future, but if anyone else has experienced this and found a way around it please do tell.

Thanks

GP

A good plan executed today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite point in the future.
- General George Patton Jr

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-24-2013, 07:07 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 335 Times on 264 Posts
Likes Given: 51

ALG QMS $45 -ish.

Old 07-24-2013, 08:13 PM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1111 Times on 721 Posts
Likes Given: 1981

I had a set of the JP springs , they made the trigger more likeable but they were not reliable , I had alot of FTfire until I went another route

And Dictators Prefer Unarmed Citizens
monteros Likes This