Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > JoeBobOutfitters.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2011, 04:02 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Snakedriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Naples, FL
Posts: 848
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
Good stuff Coop... Most people do not bother to take the time to talk about good experiences, only to bitch about bad ones.

Maybe you could mention this site to them and have them participate or better yet, sign on as a vendor. We have lots of folks here that build and maintain their own guns. A reliable, trustworthy vendor will be well served by affiliating.
+1,000, I've seen them around at other gun related websites as sponsers and vendors, so I'm sure if we asked and told them about their fans here, they'd be interested.
__________________
Fear is a Reaction..............Courage is a Decision
Snakedriver is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:52 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JeffCooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Palm Harbor,Florida
Posts: 187
Likes Given: 4

Default

Yeah, I think that people who do nothing but bitch about the bad are... Bitches. :-)

JoeBob is a solid outfit. That he's a fellow vet is a bonus. I sent him a link to this discussion, and for the record, I'm just a happy customer. No affiliations, yadayada :-)

__________________
JeffCooper is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 05:53 AM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Hays,Kansas
Posts: 56
Liked 5 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffCooper View Post
Yeah, I think that people who do nothing but bitch about the bad are... Bitches. :-)

JoeBob is a solid outfit. That he's a fellow vet is a bonus. I sent him a link to this discussion, and for the record, I'm just a happy customer. No affiliations, yadayada :-)
Thanks for the kudos guys. It's always good to hear honest feedback of our store and the service we provide from current customers


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
Good stuff Coop... Most people do not bother to take the time to talk about good experiences, only to bitch about bad ones.

Maybe you could mention this site to them and have them participate or better yet, sign on as a vendor. We have lots of folks here that build and maintain their own guns. A reliable, trustworthy vendor will be well served by affiliating.
Unfortunately, the squeeky wheel always wants the oil. Luckily for us and our customers, the good experiences generally outnumber the bad experiences many many times over!

We have sent a notice to the FirearmsTalk admins RE advertising. It never hurts to support friendly online forums. I think we have about 8 regional or national forum sponsorships currently
__________________
JoeBobOutfitters is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:24 PM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
pagj17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Prescott Valley,Arizona
Posts: 2,427
Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBobOutfitters


We have sent a notice to the FirearmsTalk admins RE advertising. It never hurts to support friendly online forums. I think we have about 8 regional or national forum sponsorships currently
Now that's good Business!
Sadly, Brownells had the parts for a 1911 I needed
But if I would have realized it was gonna take 2 or three days before things shipped, (at least, I ordered monday, it's now wednesday) I may have decided I don't need those things:P lol
__________________

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

pagj17 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes