Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > JoeBobOutfitters.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2011, 04:02 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
Good stuff Coop... Most people do not bother to take the time to talk about good experiences, only to bitch about bad ones.

Maybe you could mention this site to them and have them participate or better yet, sign on as a vendor. We have lots of folks here that build and maintain their own guns. A reliable, trustworthy vendor will be well served by affiliating.
+1,000, I've seen them around at other gun related websites as sponsers and vendors, so I'm sure if we asked and told them about their fans here, they'd be interested.

Old 10-16-2011, 04:52 AM   #12

Likes Given: 4

Yeah, I think that people who do nothing but bitch about the bad are... Bitches. :-)

JoeBob is a solid outfit. That he's a fellow vet is a bonus. I sent him a link to this discussion, and for the record, I'm just a happy customer. No affiliations, yadayada :-)

Old 10-19-2011, 05:53 AM   #13

Liked 5 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffCooper View Post
Yeah, I think that people who do nothing but bitch about the bad are... Bitches. :-)

JoeBob is a solid outfit. That he's a fellow vet is a bonus. I sent him a link to this discussion, and for the record, I'm just a happy customer. No affiliations, yadayada :-)
Thanks for the kudos guys. It's always good to hear honest feedback of our store and the service we provide from current customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
Good stuff Coop... Most people do not bother to take the time to talk about good experiences, only to bitch about bad ones.

Maybe you could mention this site to them and have them participate or better yet, sign on as a vendor. We have lots of folks here that build and maintain their own guns. A reliable, trustworthy vendor will be well served by affiliating.
Unfortunately, the squeeky wheel always wants the oil. Luckily for us and our customers, the good experiences generally outnumber the bad experiences many many times over!

We have sent a notice to the FirearmsTalk admins RE advertising. It never hurts to support friendly online forums. I think we have about 8 regional or national forum sponsorships currently

Old 10-19-2011, 09:24 PM   #14

Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBobOutfitters

We have sent a notice to the FirearmsTalk admins RE advertising. It never hurts to support friendly online forums. I think we have about 8 regional or national forum sponsorships currently
Now that's good Business!
Sadly, Brownells had the parts for a 1911 I needed
But if I would have realized it was gonna take 2 or three days before things shipped, (at least, I ordered monday, it's now wednesday) I may have decided I don't need those things:P lol

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------