JoeBobOutfitters.com
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > JoeBobOutfitters.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2011, 05:18 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 4

Default JoeBobOutfitters.com

Man, in this crappy world of rip-off artists and a-holes running shabby sites, I want to share with my pals here the excellent experience I've had with JoeBob. First, I bought some mags, tools and the like. Great prices, reasonable shipping, etc. As I checked out there was a spot to put in a coupon code and a comments box. I commented that I wished I had a code. 10 mins later, I got a note saying I was getting a 5% credit back on my card. Not a lot, but the prices were great to start, and I thought that was really cool.

So I got my my stuff and finished my build. As I loaded up my half-dozen pmags, I noticed one of the dust covers was missing. Again, no biggie, right? Well, I just mentioned it and again within minutes I got an email that the lil dust cover was in the mail.

Just saying - good customer service is hard to find these days. Tip of the hat to Joe! Recommend you check out my new best friend before plunking down yer dough.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-15-2011, 05:49 AM   #2

Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Thanks for the review, I ran across them a few nights ago, with some nice prices, so once I figure out what I needed to buy, I'll probably use them instead

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

Old 10-15-2011, 10:27 AM   #3
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffCooper View Post
Man, in this crappy world of rip-off artists and a-holes running shabby sites, I want to share with my pals here the excellent experience I've had with JoeBob. First, I bought some mags, tools and the like. Great prices, reasonable shipping, etc. As I checked out there was a spot to put in a code and a comments box. I commented that I wished I had a code. 10 mins later, I got a note saying I was getting a 5% credit back on my card. Not a lot, but the prices were great to start, and I thought that was really cool.

So I got my my stuff and finished my build. As I loaded up my half-dozen pmags, I noticed one of the dust covers was missing. Again, no biggie, right? Well, I just mentioned it and again within minutes I got an email that the lil dust cover was in the mail.

Just saying - good customer service is hard to find these days. Tip of the hat to Joe! Recommend you check out my new best friend before plunking down yer dough.

I LOVE to hear things like this...in this day and age of hooray for me and piss on you, just give me your dern money, its awelcome relief to hear of a place that takes customer service seriously!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 10-15-2011, 12:40 PM   #4

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Yep, I love Joe Bob Outfitters! I use them anytime I need anything, especially if it's AR related and have always been very pleased with what I received. Super fast delivery and a wide selection of inventory at low prices.

They always have free shipping over $90 order value and they give an extra 5% discount to Veterans just for the asking.

Old 10-15-2011, 01:14 PM   #5

Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

I also like the fact that they don't charge a buck to disassemble a pmag

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

Old 10-15-2011, 01:36 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1142 Times on 744 Posts
Likes Given: 677

just gave it a quick glance. i think ill use them the next time the wifey allows me to buy stuff

when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.

Old 10-15-2011, 02:08 PM   #7

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Good stuff Coop... Most people do not bother to take the time to talk about good experiences, only to bitch about bad ones.

Maybe you could mention this site to them and have them participate or better yet, sign on as a vendor. We have lots of folks here that build and maintain their own guns. A reliable, trustworthy vendor will be well served by affiliating.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 10-15-2011, 02:53 PM   #8
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1989 Times on 1078 Posts
Likes Given: 592

And not one of you users thought to post a link.
JoeBobOutfitters.com
Affiliate Info

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Old 10-15-2011, 02:55 PM   #9

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Thats good 'ol Hays Kansas for you. JoeBobs is a great place and he's a Vet.

Old 10-15-2011, 03:34 PM   #10

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
Thats good 'ol Hays Kansas for you. JoeBobs is a great place and he's a Vet.
Beat me to it

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?