Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   JoeBobOutfitters.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/joeboboutfitters-com-49861/)

JeffCooper 10-15-2011 05:18 AM

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Man, in this crappy world of rip-off artists and a-holes running shabby sites, I want to share with my pals here the excellent experience I've had with JoeBob. First, I bought some mags, tools and the like. Great prices, reasonable shipping, etc. As I checked out there was a spot to put in a coupon code and a comments box. I commented that I wished I had a code. 10 mins later, I got a note saying I was getting a 5% credit back on my card. Not a lot, but the prices were great to start, and I thought that was really cool.

So I got my my stuff and finished my build. As I loaded up my half-dozen pmags, I noticed one of the dust covers was missing. Again, no biggie, right? Well, I just mentioned it and again within minutes I got an email that the lil dust cover was in the mail.

Just saying - good customer service is hard to find these days. Tip of the hat to Joe! Recommend you check out my new best friend before plunking down yer dough.

pagj17 10-15-2011 05:49 AM

Thanks for the review, I ran across them a few nights ago, with some nice prices, so once I figure out what I needed to buy, I'll probably use them instead

fmj 10-15-2011 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffCooper (Post 601800)
Man, in this crappy world of rip-off artists and a-holes running shabby sites, I want to share with my pals here the excellent experience I've had with JoeBob. First, I bought some mags, tools and the like. Great prices, reasonable shipping, etc. As I checked out there was a spot to put in a code and a comments box. I commented that I wished I had a code. 10 mins later, I got a note saying I was getting a 5% credit back on my card. Not a lot, but the prices were great to start, and I thought that was really cool.

So I got my my stuff and finished my build. As I loaded up my half-dozen pmags, I noticed one of the dust covers was missing. Again, no biggie, right? Well, I just mentioned it and again within minutes I got an email that the lil dust cover was in the mail.

Just saying - good customer service is hard to find these days. Tip of the hat to Joe! Recommend you check out my new best friend before plunking down yer dough.

I LOVE to hear things like this...in this day and age of hooray for me and piss on you, just give me your dern money, its awelcome relief to hear of a place that takes customer service seriously!

Snakedriver 10-15-2011 12:40 PM

Yep, I love Joe Bob Outfitters! I use them anytime I need anything, especially if it's AR related and have always been very pleased with what I received. Super fast delivery and a wide selection of inventory at low prices.

They always have free shipping over $90 order value and they give an extra 5% discount to Veterans just for the asking. :cool:

pagj17 10-15-2011 01:14 PM

I also like the fact that they don't charge a buck to disassemble a pmag

jjfuller1 10-15-2011 01:36 PM

just gave it a quick glance. i think ill use them the next time the wifey allows me to buy stuff

Jpyle 10-15-2011 02:08 PM

Good stuff Coop...:p Most people do not bother to take the time to talk about good experiences, only to bitch about bad ones.

Maybe you could mention this site to them and have them participate or better yet, sign on as a vendor. We have lots of folks here that build and maintain their own guns. A reliable, trustworthy vendor will be well served by affiliating.

JTJ 10-15-2011 02:53 PM

And not one of you users thought to post a link.
JoeBobOutfitters.com
Affiliate Info

mjkeat 10-15-2011 02:55 PM

Thats good 'ol Hays Kansas for you. JoeBobs is a great place and he's a Vet.

willfully armed 10-15-2011 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjkeat (Post 601953)
Thats good 'ol Hays Kansas for you. JoeBobs is a great place and he's a Vet.

Beat me to it