Jesse James Firearms - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Jesse James Firearms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2013, 09:40 AM   #61
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 949 Times on 622 Posts
Likes Given: 229

Dumb and dumber, or I'm with stupid, take your pick.

forumrunner_20131128_044014.jpg

Old 11-28-2013, 10:27 AM   #62

Liked 983 Times on 649 Posts
Likes Given: 632

LOL, assuming they are together……

Kat is hot, and dumb. (For being with him) But, they make a good couple. ('Cause he's dumb too, obviously, he hasn't learned to dress himself. Is that what he calls "dressed up'? What's with the stupid hat?) Oh well, at least she can cover his ass in more tattoos.

Old 11-28-2013, 10:29 AM   #63
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21580 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
LOL, assuming they are together……

Kat is hot, and dumb. (For being with him) But, they make a good couple. ('Cause he's dumb too, obviously, he hasn't learned to dress himself. Is that what he calls "dressed up'? What's with the stupid hat?) Oh well, at least she can cover his ass in more tattoos.
i don't think many would ever describe them as the brightest colors in the Crayon box!

Old 11-28-2013, 11:44 AM   #64
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 507 Posts
Likes Given: 49

I wonder if he could make a receiver using that wetjet machine

this message was sent using my Barrett 50 straight to your brain.

Old 12-07-2013, 06:51 PM   #65

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkguy View Post
3300? seriously? bawhahaha!

in general, brand names impress me VERY little, if at all. It just leaves me scratching my head when I see an adult buy a $200+ pair of shoes made in china because they have been brainwashed enough by advertising to think it somehow makes them "better?" I mean, I get teens doing it....their frontal lobe is still developing....

I respect companies/brands who have earned a reputation of high quality through providing just that. they have the right to demand a bit more for a proven high quality product.....

but some celebrity slapping his name on a gun and asking $1000+ more for it?.....well....I suppose there will always be some people who will have the need to own it. but celebrity worship is just something I don't buy into.....

I heard the shop will be in dripping springs....true?

I agree 3300 dollars is crazy! There are a dozen other manufactures that have been doing it longer, and better for less money.

I will say I do like Brand names however; I like Colt, Smith and Wesson, Ruger, Sig Saur, etc..., and I would not call his a brand name at least not till its proven itself... I don't know anything about his product but Like everyone else has said I doubt he is going to bring anything special to the table that Companies like Colt, S&W, LWRC, Bravo Co, Para etc... haven't already thought of??

Now I don't know Jesse James personally I haven't even met the guy (Although I almost did at a bike show) but I have to say when it came to Motorcycles I always liked what he produced out of West Coast Choppers but there is a big difference between Bikes and Guns but he may very well be a complete Douchebag. It does seem very arrogant that he would jump into the Firearms business and start off demanding so much for a gun that has yet to be proven in the industry. If they would have started out reasonably priced and then slowly raised the price AFTER some time to prove themselves then that would have been much better...

I'll stick with the brands I know for half the price and save the extra money for Ammo!
"... I simply cannot stand by and watch a right guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States come under attack from those who either can't understand it, don't like the sound of it, or find themselves too philosophically squeamish to see why it remains the first among equals: Because it is the right we turn to when all else fails. That's why the Second Amendment is America's first freedom. ..."
Charlton Heston
Speech to National Press club
September, 1997

Old 12-08-2013, 02:48 AM   #66

i just don't see Jesse James doing anything in firearms that won't be gaudy and tacky!

Old 12-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #67

Liked 983 Times on 649 Posts
Likes Given: 632

Quote:
i just don't see Jesse James doing anything in firearms that won't be gaudy and tacky!
What, you mean like candy red paint with pearl flake, and a wicked flame job?

Last edited by clr8ter; 12-08-2013 at 12:42 PM.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 12-08-2013, 02:56 PM   #68

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter
You must be part of his marketing department because that's what I envision him doing. Lol
Can't you just see an AR all painted candy red with skulls and flames all covered in metal flake lol
"... I simply cannot stand by and watch a right guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States come under attack from those who either can't understand it, don't like the sound of it, or find themselves too philosophically squeamish to see why it remains the first among equals: Because it is the right we turn to when all else fails. That's why the Second Amendment is America's first freedom. ..."
Charlton Heston
Speech to National Press club
September, 1997

Old 12-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
what i like seeing on bikes, is not what i want to see on an AR! and i have personally have put some wicked and wild paintjobs on bikes and cars over the years. but i would never put one of those paintjobs on any of my guns.

Old 12-08-2013, 06:11 PM   #70

Liked 489 Times on 296 Posts
Likes Given: 228

How can anyone even think of buying a gun from something that looks like that?But then again there are plenty of dummies out there!