Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Jesse James Firearms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2013, 02:33 PM   #21
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 20053 Times on 11406 Posts
Likes Given: 50589

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
See, the thing is, I bet it's going to be one of the current quality manufacturers making those guns. He won't be involved, (except maybe to build on for a TV show), and it's simply going to be a different roll mark or engraving. Made on the same line, by the same people as their other guns. So why would I buy it? I don't tend to like something just because a celebrity puts their name on it, I tend to reject that stuff. Now, if HE started, AND RAN the business, and made some truly good stuff, I'd buy no problem. Although, I agree that to a certain degree, he's a douchebag.
i think you probably have hit the mark. i think they may actually be starting a new company, and having a supplier that makes them for them to order with their rollmark. but i also think his name on the company rolls is an advertising and marketing ploy more than anything. i am curious to see what they actually have to offer and at what price point.

Old 11-17-2013, 02:34 PM   #22

Liked 2371 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Total ****ing douchbag! May he fail!

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

People Like This 
Old 11-17-2013, 02:43 PM   #23

Liked 860 Times on 573 Posts
Likes Given: 523

Why would they bother starting another company? I wouldn't. You realize a different engraving is only a 2 hour CNC program, right? It'd be SOOOO easy to just run them alongside the other ones.

Old 11-17-2013, 02:46 PM   #24

Liked 1685 Times on 951 Posts
Likes Given: 1131

I do not buy from someone if I know they are a douchbag. I would rather buy a normal item from an honest upstanding person. I ride a Honda VTX1300. I wouldn't ride one of his bikes if it was free.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

People Like This 
Old 11-17-2013, 02:49 PM   #25

Liked 25 Times on 15 Posts

Will they have skulls and iron crosses?

The man is a veritable douche. Yet there will be a certain segment of the population that will idolize his product.

"Those who know how to build their own homes, grow their own food, hunt and slaughter animals for meat, and have a healthy balance of hope and cynicism for humanity will be the ones left at the end, not some 350 pound fatass with a cache of AR's."
-NRA Life Member
People Like This 
Old 11-17-2013, 02:54 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMat View Post

The man is a veritable douche. Yet there will be a certain segment of the population that will idolize his product.
would not suprise me one bit. look at the picture of the BAR they did. Mr.McCool posted a picture of it. very garish and tacky looking.

sad to say, i was a fan of his work years ago. long before he ever was on TV and had his own show. when he was still fairly unknown outside of the bike building industry. i even had some of his products on my bike years ago. he has talent, but IMO, i think the fame and money went to his head and spoiled him.
People Like This 
Old 11-17-2013, 02:56 PM   #27

Liked 1685 Times on 951 Posts
Likes Given: 1131

Quote:

True...there are plenty of other douches out there for him to do business with. Too many people care nothing about right and wrong.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

People Like This 
Old 11-17-2013, 03:51 PM   #28

Liked 25 Times on 15 Posts

Well, no skulls or crosses, but uh, I'll pass.......

There'll be a big whoopdeedoo tonight I believe - an unveiling I guess. Look for articles soon (not from me as I'll have nothing nice to say more'n likely - I don't like to buy stuff from jackwagons).

"Those who know how to build their own homes, grow their own food, hunt and slaughter animals for meat, and have a healthy balance of hope and cynicism for humanity will be the ones left at the end, not some 350 pound fatass with a cache of AR's."
-NRA Life Member
People Like This 
Old 11-17-2013, 03:54 PM   #29
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6559 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:

There'll be a big whoopdeedoo tonight I believe - an unveiling I guess. Look for articles soon (not from me as I'll have nothing nice to say more'n likely - I don't like to buy stuff from jackwagons).

I don't care for it.

Now THIS on the other hand... Drool... (and it's under $800 new)

Old 11-17-2013, 03:55 PM   #30

Quote:

i have to agree LeMat. that really doesn't impress me a lot. really not liking those grips at all.
MisterMcCool Likes This