Jesse James Firearms - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Jesse James Firearms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2013, 11:27 AM   #11
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2867 Times on 1657 Posts
Likes Given: 1235

But she was smart enough to divorce him!

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

People Like This 
Old 11-17-2013, 11:35 AM   #12

Liked 982 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 630

Ummm, yeah, AFTER he cheated on her. What I was implying is, I can't believe she thought he wouldn't cheat on her given his past performance.

Old 11-17-2013, 12:06 PM   #13
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6130 Times on 3036 Posts
Likes Given: 6512

Like someone else wrote, unless Browning or Col Fosbery Signed it, Im not impressed and Im not paying a dime more for it! This guy builds cars, now he's a firearm expert also, anyone for JJ cologne, maybe a line of underwear? Were such suckers! Thanks, I wont pay extra for a name that means nothing to nobody much less some punk that thinks hes a modern day gunslinger.

Old 11-17-2013, 01:03 PM   #14
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21578 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

if you would have seen the episode of Sons of Guns where Jesse James brought in a BAR, for them to modify, and not a civilian version but the fully auto version, you would have cried after seeing how he had them butcher it up and modify it. i was not impressed at all.

Old 11-17-2013, 01:14 PM   #15
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
if you would have seen the episode of Sons of Guns where Jesse James brought in a BAR, for them to modify, and not a civilian version but the fully auto version, you would have cried after seeing how he had them butcher it up and modify it. i was not impressed at all.
I don't want to see that. Ever.

Celebrity names on guns don't impress me in the least. I'll stick to the brands that have already proven that they make quality guns.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:22 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
Ex-Husband. I can't believe she was dumb enough to marry him.
and why did JJ move to Austin Texas? because Sandra Bullock bought a house there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
I don't want to see that. Ever.

Celebrity names on guns don't impress me in the least. I'll stick to the brands that have already proven that they make quality guns.
plus i seriously doubt he's going to be actually going to have his hands on those pistols or be involved in the day to day operations of the venture. i suspect he's got some money involved and they are using his name for company recognition and marketing. when he moved to Austin after closing down West Coast Choppers in Long Beach, he bought into a local hot rod and restoration shop as half owner and IIRC a couple of restaraunts as well.
Old 11-17-2013, 02:19 PM   #17

Liked 19 Times on 16 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
well i can remember years ago when he was just some guy building bikes out of his garage and got some ink and photos in the bike rags. the fame and money went to his head and turned him into a world class douchebag.

yeah, he does have talent, but that's no excuse for being rude or arrogant. i use to be a big fan of his, but not anymore. i have met people that were just as talented that had great presoanlities and good people skills. seems these are traits he doesn't have anymore, or never had to begin with.

these are strictly my impressions and obsevations and mine alone. i'll let others draw their own conclusions about him.
Agreed and I also saw that episode on sons of drama (which has become a complete joke) total douchebag prick I wouldnt buy a nerf gun made by him
Old 11-17-2013, 02:23 PM   #18
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7104 Times on 3887 Posts
Likes Given: 14351

He hit on the daughter and had her pose on his motorcycle. Really inappropriate.

image-2202757547.jpg  

Last edited by MisterMcCool; 11-17-2013 at 02:28 PM.
People Like This 
Old 11-17-2013, 02:28 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
He hit on the daughter and had her pose on his motorcycle. Really inappropriate.
yes he did! and was doing it in front of Chris, her husband and almost to the point of throwing it up in his face. i personally thought it was in very poor taste.

i have a philosphy. if you can hit on my wife and you can take her away from me, then more power to you and i didn't need her to begin with. but if a person hits on my wife and she tells them to back off, and they don't, someone is fixing to have a really bad day.
Old 11-17-2013, 02:29 PM   #20

Liked 982 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 630

See, the thing is, I bet it's going to be one of the current, quality manufacturers making those guns. He won't be involved, (except maybe to build one for a TV show), and it's simply going to be a different roll mark or engraving. Made on the same line, by the same people as their other guns. So why would I buy it? I don't tend to like something just because a celebrity puts their name on it, I tend to reject that stuff. Now, if HE started, AND RAN the business, and made some truly good stuff, I'd buy no problem. Although, I agree that to a certain degree, he's a douchebag.

Last edited by clr8ter; 11-17-2013 at 02:40 PM.
Axxe55 Likes This