Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Jesse James Firearms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2013, 04:41 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 279 Times on 200 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Jesse James Firearms

Not 100% this is the right section i should be posting this. While at work tonight, my buddy showed me a picture of an Ar15 and he said that its a Jesse James firearm. He announced about two weeks ago that his brand is going to be making firearms. And that you can pre order Ar15's now. The website isnt finished yet but it showes that they will offer 1911's aswell. And orders will ship around the beging of 2014. I like seeing new firearm businesses open during all these new gun laws trying to be put in, instead of banning them.

www.jjfu.com
Is the website

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-17-2013, 05:03 AM   #2
fev

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I have nothing against the guy, but i can see a pretty healthy price tag with any product affiliated with a JJ logo.

Old 11-17-2013, 05:13 AM   #3

Liked 279 Times on 200 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fev View Post
I have nothing against the guy, but i can see a pretty healthy price tag with any product affiliated with a JJ logo.
So can I. The prices are gonna be crazy.

Old 11-17-2013, 05:15 AM   #4
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19562 Times on 11103 Posts
Likes Given: 49220

well i can remember years ago when he was just some guy building bikes out of his garage and got some ink and photos in the bike rags. the fame and money went to his head and turned him into a world class douchebag.

yeah, he does have talent, but that's no excuse for being rude or arrogant. i use to be a big fan of his, but not anymore. i have met people that were just as talented that had great presoanlities and good people skills. seems these are traits he doesn't have anymore, or never had to begin with.

these are strictly my impressions and obsevations and mine alone. i'll let others draw their own conclusions about him.

People Like This 
Old 11-17-2013, 05:56 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 656 Times on 337 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55
well i can remember years ago when he was just some guy building bikes out of his garage and got some ink and photos in the bike rags. the fame and money went to his head and turned him into a world class douchebag. yeah, he does have talent, but that's no excuse for being rude or arrogant. i use to be a big fan of his, but not anymore. i have met people that were just as talented that had great presoanlities and good people skills. seems these are traits he doesn't have anymore, or never had to begin with. these are strictly my impressions and obsevations and mine alone. i'll let others draw their own conclusions about him.
You do know he donated most of the proceeds from Monster Garage to a home for troubled boys in LA that he also volunteered at.

Old 11-17-2013, 06:44 AM   #6

Liked 476 Times on 292 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankTop View Post
You do know he donated most of the proceeds from Monster Garage to a home for troubled boys in LA that he also volunteered at.
Even Al Capone gave money to the church, but he was what he was and giving donations to charities is also a tax deduction, as well as nice publicity for these celebrity types. He is very talented, but his lack of character and annoying attitude is very hard to take, which is unfortunate.

As far as the guns that have the JJ name on it is concerned, it's only a marketing ploy. People with a lot of money to back him convinced him to use his name to help in promoting sales. He's no Elmer Keith, or John Browning and having his name on the guns means nothing, cause he's only a bike builder. Name recognition is important where business is concerned, but who's name is on what's being sold is also important.

Time will tell how good a product he has for sale. I'm curious as to who is actually behind the company. That's what's really important!

Last edited by gunsmoke11; 11-17-2013 at 06:48 AM.
People Like This 
Old 11-17-2013, 07:19 AM   #7
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19562 Times on 11103 Posts
Likes Given: 49220

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankTop View Post
i fully understand and know that. i too have given to many charity organizations in the past, and am not expecting to be nominated for sainthood anytime soon. donations to charity does not excuse one's behaviour or the way you treat others. i am also pretty sure he has publicity and public relations agents, along with managers that help direct his actions to deflect any negative publicity.

my comments are based on my perceptions, observations and opinions. you are more than welcome to disagee, and i will not think less of you for it.
People Like This 
Old 11-17-2013, 09:01 AM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1150 Times on 640 Posts
Likes Given: 458

When I read the title I thought this thread was gonna be about 19th century revolvers.

Then I thought our illustrious media was alleging someone had found the AR15"s Jesse James and his gang used to rob banks a trains.

I know not this Jesse James you speak of.

Old 11-17-2013, 10:59 AM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5794 Times on 3166 Posts
Likes Given: 10964

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatoragn

I know not this Jesse James you speak of.
Sandra Bullock's husband.

No offense and none taken

Old 11-17-2013, 11:24 AM   #10

Liked 816 Times on 543 Posts
Likes Given: 500

Quote:
Sandra Bullock's husband.
Ex-Husband. I can't believe she was dumb enough to marry him.