Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   Jesse James Firearms (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/jesse-james-firearms-100438/)

fupuk 11-17-2013 04:41 AM

Jesse James Firearms

Not 100% this is the right section i should be posting this. While at work tonight, my buddy showed me a picture of an Ar15 and he said that its a Jesse James firearm. He announced about two weeks ago that his brand is going to be making firearms. And that you can pre order Ar15's now. The website isnt finished yet but it showes that they will offer 1911's aswell. And orders will ship around the beging of 2014. I like seeing new firearm businesses open during all these new gun laws trying to be put in, instead of banning them.

www.jjfu.com
Is the website

fev 11-17-2013 05:03 AM

I have nothing against the guy, but i can see a pretty healthy price tag with any product affiliated with a JJ logo.

fupuk 11-17-2013 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fev (Post 1433713)
I have nothing against the guy, but i can see a pretty healthy price tag with any product affiliated with a JJ logo.

So can I. The prices are gonna be crazy.

Axxe55 11-17-2013 05:15 AM

well i can remember years ago when he was just some guy building bikes out of his garage and got some ink and photos in the bike rags. the fame and money went to his head and turned him into a world class douchebag.

yeah, he does have talent, but that's no excuse for being rude or arrogant. i use to be a big fan of his, but not anymore. i have met people that were just as talented that had great presoanlities and good people skills. seems these are traits he doesn't have anymore, or never had to begin with.

these are strictly my impressions and obsevations and mine alone. i'll let others draw their own conclusions about him.

TankTop 11-17-2013 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxe55
well i can remember years ago when he was just some guy building bikes out of his garage and got some ink and photos in the bike rags. the fame and money went to his head and turned him into a world class douchebag. yeah, he does have talent, but that's no excuse for being rude or arrogant. i use to be a big fan of his, but not anymore. i have met people that were just as talented that had great presoanlities and good people skills. seems these are traits he doesn't have anymore, or never had to begin with. these are strictly my impressions and obsevations and mine alone. i'll let others draw their own conclusions about him.

You do know he donated most of the proceeds from Monster Garage to a home for troubled boys in LA that he also volunteered at.

gunsmoke11 11-17-2013 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TankTop (Post 1433724)
You do know he donated most of the proceeds from Monster Garage to a home for troubled boys in LA that he also volunteered at.

Even Al Capone gave money to the church, but he was what he was and giving donations to charities is also a tax deduction, as well as nice publicity for these celebrity types. He is very talented, but his lack of character and annoying attitude is very hard to take, which is unfortunate.

As far as the guns that have the JJ name on it is concerned, it's only a marketing ploy. People with a lot of money to back him convinced him to use his name to help in promoting sales. He's no Elmer Keith, or John Browning and having his name on the guns means nothing, cause he's only a bike builder. Name recognition is important where business is concerned, but who's name is on what's being sold is also important.

Time will tell how good a product he has for sale. I'm curious as to who is actually behind the company. That's what's really important!

Axxe55 11-17-2013 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TankTop (Post 1433724)

i fully understand and know that. i too have given to many charity organizations in the past, and am not expecting to be nominated for sainthood anytime soon. donations to charity does not excuse one's behaviour or the way you treat others. i am also pretty sure he has publicity and public relations agents, along with managers that help direct his actions to deflect any negative publicity.

my comments are based on my perceptions, observations and opinions. you are more than welcome to disagee, and i will not think less of you for it.

Gatoragn 11-17-2013 09:01 AM

When I read the title I thought this thread was gonna be about 19th century revolvers.

Then I thought our illustrious media was alleging someone had found the AR15"s Jesse James and his gang used to rob banks a trains. :rolleyes:

I know not this Jesse James you speak of. :confused:

MisterMcCool 11-17-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatoragn

I know not this Jesse James you speak of. :confused:

Sandra Bullock's husband.

clr8ter 11-17-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Sandra Bullock's husband.
Ex-Husband. I can't believe she was dumb enough to marry him.