its happening again,

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > its happening again,

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2012, 09:39 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1134 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 2021

Default its happening again,

Stopped by my LGS and his AR's and AR parts stock were way down . As were pistols. He told me what he had orders for and that most all of them are shipping super slow due to demand . Glock said he will have his stuff by the date they gave him for now . But most others have moved their dates back 2-4 weeks for delivery.. expect waits and shortages to get long .
Isnt it always like this right before election time anyway

Last edited by purehavoc; 02-07-2012 at 11:00 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-07-2012, 09:44 PM   #2

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc
Stopped by my LGS and his AR's and AR parts stock were way down . As were pistols. He told me what he had orders for and that most all of them are shipping super slow due to demand . Glock said he will have his stuff by the date they gave him for now . But most others have moved their dates back 2-4 weeks for delivery.. expect waits and shortages to get long .
Lets not feed the conspiracy theorists . Now who has generators in stock?

“The bitterness of poor quality Lingers long after The sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
-John Ruskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."

Old 02-07-2012, 10:07 PM   #3

Liked 1134 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
Lets not feed the conspiracy theorists . Now who has generators in stock?
He also stated that gun sales have been exceptionally good so far this yr . Imagine that !!!

Old 02-07-2012, 10:09 PM   #4

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

I bet I think a lot of people are worried with the Prez getting re-elected or Romeny coming in and implementing more gun laws.

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 02-07-2012, 11:06 PM   #5

Liked 16 Times on 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113
I bet I think a lot of people are worried with the Prez getting re-elected or Romeny coming in and implementing more gun laws.
Either way its not going to be good. Noone runs for prez for the right reasons anymore.