Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > An invitation to all in my area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2012, 04:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 15 Posts

Default An invitation to all in my area...

Wow I had no idea that it was that expensive to join a shooting range somewhere someone said that It coat 300 to join! I guess that I'm lucky I live on a 60 acre farm with a 300 yd pasture for plenty of room to reach out there if anyone lives or comes to south Arkansas, magnolia ,they are more then welcome to come shoot for free. The only request is that I want to shoot your rifles some! Is that like asking to borrow their wife! Lol I didn't realize how dufficult it is for some members to get to shoot untill I started reading some of my fellow posters. All is welcome.

John

So that others may live ...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-06-2012, 05:00 PM   #2

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Thanks John...that's very neighborly of you. Does the invite include BBQ?

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 05-07-2012, 01:44 AM   #3

Liked 16 Times on 15 Posts

That can be Arrainged. In this area I'm kinda known for my baby back ribbs so yes we can do that!

Old 05-07-2012, 02:45 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 701 Times on 457 Posts
Likes Given: 1925

Mighty kind of ya!

Old 05-07-2012, 09:15 AM   #5

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I live in Illinois but I think it may be time for a road trip.... Baby back ribs and guns? Count me in!

You should think about a weekend get-together! $20 for a camping spot and a BBQ dinner on Saturday night! Bring your guns/ammo, be prepared to let others give em a shot, and good time will be had by all!!

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Last edited by Todd_; 05-07-2012 at 09:18 AM.

Old 05-07-2012, 11:29 AM   #6

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

I'll let you borrow my wife for the entire weekend just to shoot on your range for one day.

Old 05-07-2012, 01:30 PM   #7

Liked 48 Times on 38 Posts

Thats a great idea Op, I'm looking for someone as generous as you in Virginia so that I can take advantage of this beautiful rifle I just purchased.