Inexpensive AR-15 - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

Inexpensive AR-15

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2012, 06:35 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 307 Times on 243 Posts
Likes Given: 506

Originally Posted by fmj View Post
I'm here to tell you Craftsman is over priced GARBAGE!! I got sick and tired of spending my only day off going to sears to replace a bucketful of broken tools!

What i am driving at is just because you pay thru the nose for something does NOT mean you are getting better quality.

I have had good luck and am happy with my keltec....but got burned with a taurus.

as for me....i think when i pull the trigger on my AR in Mid March ( Next Indy Gun show...also the weekend of the Supercross in Indy) i will be looking closely at DPMS. My research tells me they are a quality tool for a decent price and that = value.
Kinda funny; all the products you just mentioned that have given you problems, I have nothing but success with, and the ones that you have good results with have turned to crap on me. Go figure The point you make is valid; you don't have to get the absolute most expensive AR out there to have a good day at the range, but you do need to do the research to make sure you don't end up with garbage.
"Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Liberty is the well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin