If you're planning to buy, it may be now or never - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > If you're planning to buy, it may be now or never

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 04:41 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentTikki

I just don't get it, why would the OP want us to think that there may never be another chance to buy firearms again? Now or never, what's that all about?
He is in the business. Supply and demand. Ruger had a press release saying that yhey are a million plus back orders and will not be taking any new orders.

Old 04-11-2012, 04:58 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by tCan View Post
Guns have been a part of the equation since before constitutions have existed, and religion long before that. And with one usually following the other (war), I don't know how you can say they're not.
I see what you mean, however i dont really agree with the fact that guns and religion are related, they can be, but i dont think they are directly related. Imo fanatics can utilize weapons(guns) however most religions would rather not kill if they didnt have to. . .once again just what i know/think

Old 04-11-2012, 05:17 AM   #33

Liked 641 Times on 382 Posts
Likes Given: 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryadew3468

What a bunch of crap. They wont be getting my guns. Ill report them all stolen and the bug out.
Guns? What guns? I'm an anti that joined this forum to look into the cerebral context of gun owners...you sick sick people.....

Old 04-11-2012, 06:40 PM   #34

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

My god the thought of that is just scary!!!

Old 04-11-2012, 06:55 PM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1158 Times on 813 Posts
Likes Given: 1180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
I see what you mean, however i dont really agree with the fact that guns and religion are related, they can be, but i dont think they are directly related. Imo fanatics can utilize weapons(guns) however most religions would rather not kill if they didnt have to. . .once again just what i know/think
I agree with you but Resident Obama sure seems to think guns and religion are related, and he doesn't like either much! (his speech about bitter blue collar people who cling to guns and religion). Anyway, the fear of his re-election scares many gunowners or those who want to buy a gun.
US Army 1966-69, VFW Life Member, Retired Geek

Old 04-12-2012, 03:13 AM   #36

Liked 15 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics
Personally i think debates like this are fun, however i still stand strong in saying that i dont believe guns will be going away anytime soon, because if anyone takes guns away before i get my upper. . .**** is going down
That's some funny stuff.

Guns are not going anywhere and anyone who tells you otherwise is probably selling something.

Btw, whoever is HOARDING all the freaking ammo because you think the boogyman is going to take it all away will you please STOP so prices go back to normal?

Old 04-12-2012, 03:22 AM   #37

Liked 78 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandMonster View Post
That's some funny stuff.

Guns are not going anywhere and anyone who tells you otherwise is probably selling something.

Btw, whoever is HOARDING all the freaking ammo because you think the boogyman is going to take it all away will you please STOP so prices go back to normal?
You are aware that the feds ordered a total of 700,000,000 million rounds, right? And that's NOT counting what the military uses.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:02 AM   #38

If they want the guns, the can have them.... Starting with the bullets

Old 04-12-2012, 05:32 AM   #39

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

As to the question raised to me, the OP, when I said "now or never", I meant never metaphorically. Not literally. If you want a Black Rifle, you might end up waiting a good while to get the exact one you want especially in the lower price range.

Back to the question of used, I got an e-flier today from a big gun shop in NC. There were a good number of nice used pistols, but I wouldn't consider any of the prices anything to write home about.

I don't see guns being outlawed, but with inventories becoming what they are and used prices inflating, you make your own judgments.

Old 04-12-2012, 01:05 PM   #40

Yeah, thats why im happy that my buddy is selling me his upper, its going to be a pain to get one with everyone flipping out right now, so at least i have an assured rifle