Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > I love my wife!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2011, 03:29 AM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5121 Times on 2667 Posts
Likes Given: 310

Default I love my wife!!

going shooting tomorrow and next week headed to texas and ill be gone on my birthday so the wife gave me my birthday present a little early. she said "you wont be here on your birthday and i want you to enjoy this tomorrow. i love you!!"

she got me a gen2 magpul prs stock for my AR15.... but she made me pay for it at the gun store cuz she forgot to bring her purse. *sigh* cant have it all i guess

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-17-2011, 03:39 AM   #2

Thst looks kick @ss, your a lucky man lol

Old 09-17-2011, 03:49 AM   #3

Wow, kick @ss indeed! After my S&W purchase 2 week ago, my girlfriend has issued a riot act on firearm purchases for the rest of the year.

Old 09-17-2011, 03:53 AM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP4UJ View Post
my girlfriend has issued a riot act on firearm purchases for the rest of the year.
thats just wrong!! lol

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 09-17-2011, 03:54 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1719 Times on 894 Posts
Likes Given: 3624

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-17-2011, 04:34 AM   #6
FTF_MODERATOR.png

leupold mark4 LRT M1 mildot 4.5-14x 30mm objective. the upper is a RRA national match A2. my best group so far with open sights on the A2 stock is 2.5inches 3 shots 300 yards. im hoping i can do well with it tomorrow in that configuration ive never been a great scoped rifle shooter

Old 09-17-2011, 06:22 AM   #7
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6676 Times on 4039 Posts
Likes Given: 7940

It's beautiful, Jon. I wish I could drive up and meet you tomorrow but I need to get some sleep.

Old 09-17-2011, 12:33 PM   #8

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

The PRS is a great stock.

Quote:
Wow, kick @ss indeed! After my S&W purchase 2 week ago, my girlfriend has issued a riot act on firearm purchases for the rest of the year.
Run like hell it'll get 1000% worse if you get married. Next thing you know you'll either be cowering like a beaten dog, miserable or lying, going behind her back just to do what you enjoy.

Old 09-17-2011, 01:34 PM   #9
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Im going to take a look at their moe handguards and see if after removing the heat shield they will fit the free float tube on that rifle.

Old 09-17-2011, 01:56 PM   #10

Liked 9193 Times on 5052 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
I'm not all about being a pushover for a gal, or being a chauvinist and sending her back to the kitchen, but dude, that **** needs to stop like right away. If you can't be you, or do the things you love, put her @55 to the curb.

I'll be married for 7 years this coming January and yes I've made some lifestyle changes, like getting help with a drinking problem and not staying gone for 3-4 days straight. I like to think those changes are for the better.