I Know Nothing About LPKs - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

I Know Nothing About LPKs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2013, 02:13 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 40 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 4

UCWRG is a great outfit! I communicate with them pretty regularly. They are perfectionists over there and everything they make and source has to be perfect. I do not know where they source the lower parts for their LPKs, but I have no doubt they got them from who they believe to be amongst the best supplier(s). They do not source junk. The items they make in house are also held to a VERY high standard. Their grips are awesome, so don't be so quick to want to part ways with it.

Disclaimer - Yes, I am one of their Distributors (non-FFL).
ROG Tactical
Corona, CA

Visit www.rogtac.com for quality AR-platform parts and accessories.

Forum members use coupon code, FT5, to save 5% on most products.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:39 PM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 493 Times on 333 Posts
Likes Given: 199

So i ordered the lower today, and i decided to go with a lower build kit from PSA. they have an STR kit for 150. Thats a killer deal. It knockes $100+ off my build.
"You know what happens to men who go looking for blood? They find it." - Kind Old Man
Old 08-23-2013, 03:53 AM   #33
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Liked 100 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 42

PSA has a blemished lower with LPK sale on right now, $99 with free shipping. I just ordered my second today
A good plan executed today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite point in the future.
- General George Patton Jr

Newest Threads