Let's run by some of the reasons it's better that you did buy an AR.
- 1300 ft lbs vs 400 ft lbs
- Effective to 700 vs 50 yards
- Will soon be banned vs won't be banned
- Won't put you on a government list vs will put you on a government list
- Can hunt a wide range of animals vs a slightly smaller range of animals to hunt.
- Easy to snap a new caliber upper on vs not so easy to change calibers other than .22
You made the right choice!
OR DID YOU!?
- 1911 is lighter
- 1911 is sub-sonic for suppressing
- 230 grain vs 62 grain
- All steel and cocobolo vs steel and plastic
- Makes you look like a MAN! vs Look like an Army Man (i'm stretching here)
- Easily concealable vs I've tried to pocket it, but it makes me walk funny
A common problem with both...
You might find yourself collecting more of each.
Just messin' with ya. They are both awesome guns. I couldn't choose so I got both.
if i had to part with one... DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!
"When the situation gets too hot, put Gloves on"
"If the gun is cold to the touch, put Gloves on" -RustyShackleford101