Hunting videos with the AR-15...you'll be surprised how it is being used~~
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2014, 05:33 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 19 Posts

Default Hunting videos with the AR-15...you'll be surprised how it is being used~~

Have been viewing these hunting videos and thought you owners of the
AR-15 would enjoy what is being hunted here....there seems to be an ever increasing problem with the feral/wild hog/pig and this may make more hunters aware of this problem...

Tom Walker from American Hoggers shoots wild boar with AR 15 and drops it with one shot.

AR-15 rifles to protect crops from hogs

Helicopter Hog and Coyote Eradication Hunt with Cedar Ridge Aviation
Feral hog & coyote depredation hunting with Cedar Ridge in NW Texas
Rifle used is the Cedar Ridge supplied Black Rain Ordinance AR15 with .223 Softpoints in a 50 round X Products Drum Mag.

Bell County Hog Hunt Highlights HD
Highlights from a feral hog eradication flight near Holland, TX in February 2013. The shooter alternates between a Rock River AR-15 with 62 grain hollow point bullets and a Remington 1187 with 000 Buckshot. The helicopter is a Hughes 269A. Music: Knob Creek by the Steep Canyon Rangers.

OTHER SHOOTING/HUNTING VIDEOS WITH THE AR-15...
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ar-15+hunting&sm=12

kuntreebouy Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-05-2014, 08:35 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 11

i used mine after I got it finished this season for whitetail, I had already been using a su16c with a 1n9 twist chromelined barrel and 55 grain lc softpoints and dropped a big 8 point and 2 does , I built my AR15 and used a 1n7twist fn herstal cmv melonite coated barrel, I went with the 1n7 so I could stabilize heavier grains and stayed away from the chrome lining in hopes of getting a lil more accuracy, I got a big doe jumped and got 5 rounds of 69grain hpbt matchgrade ammo in her direction before she was out of sight, I tracked blood about 40 to 50 yrds and found her with 1 through the guts and 1 in the vitals , im very happy with the black rifle for hunting purposes, its a very versatile gun and can be used for many different applications
towboater Likes This