How do you guys post pics ?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > How do you guys post pics ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2012, 01:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 15 Posts

Default How do you guys post pics ?

I'm Not exactly a computer wiz so I would like to be able to post some pics of my weapons but I fail at the skill level needed fo this maneuver I was wondering if I can download from my iPhone want to put pics from my iPhone on the forum is what I'm attempting to do

Thanks
John

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-11-2012, 02:16 PM   #2

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 9

When you are posting up a comment on a thread or starting a new thread, look up to the top right hand corner, see that little plus sign, touch it and it should open up a new screen. On here you can hyperlink, add a picture, add a video etc etc. Hope it helps ya out...

Old 05-11-2012, 03:32 PM   #3

I use photobucket to store my pictures online for use on many of the forums I lurk in. When I post a picture in a forum I go to my albums on photobucket and move the cursor over the picture I want. The following link options pop up with the picture:

1. Email and IM
2. Direct link
3. HTML code
4. IMG code

I use either the Direct Link or IMG Code. The direct link is basically the URL address of the picture on photobucket. The IMG Code is the picture only link, which embeds the picture into your forum post. The IMG Code is the one I use most of the time.

After what I wanna say is written, I'll copy the IMG Code link from photobucket and copy it into my forum post. Hope this helps...BTW, photobucket is free.

Here's an example

Direct Link
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m540/vmkeith/AR-1022-1911.jpg

IMG Code

“No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.” -Calvin Coolidge

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." -Gen. John "Black Jack" Pershing, U.S. Army

Old 05-11-2012, 03:52 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8836 Times on 3824 Posts
Likes Given: 1366

Got the pic in your computer? When posting, look up- just to the right of the white smiley face, there is a paperclip. click on it, browse, find file with pic, open, then upload, then close window. Come back to paperclip, click on it, click triangle to right, file name should be there, click it, posts it in your post.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 05-11-2012, 03:53 PM   #5

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello