Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Help with my first AR

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2012, 03:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Help with my first AR

I'm getting a AR in the next month or so hopefully can beat the ban. i have a $1500 budget, but would like to use some of that on ammo and magazines. Any suggestions guys?? Prefer to just buy whole thing outright not looking to build it.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-26-2012, 03:54 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gert999
I'm getting a AR in the next month or so hopefully can beat the ban. i have a $1500 budget, but would like to use some of that on ammo and magazines. Any suggestions guys?? Prefer to just buy whole thing outright not looking to build it.
Good luck. I went to 3 LGS today. Two of them had no AR15 left. Magazines were gone at two. One had 30 Rd PMAG for 24.99. Only one had ammo. Limit 2 of each brand.

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Old 12-26-2012, 03:58 PM   #3

Liked 19 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Yeah was going to build my first ar this year. I'm going to try and wait the craze out. But if it is not better by march I will just get another pistol.

Old 12-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #4

I have a budget of $2000 don't know if I should buy online or from a shop … any suggestion as to what would be easier and less-costly on my end