So when I got home from work I broke the rifle down to check the buffer and I guess I wasn't as big an idiot as I thought. I had put the correct smaller buffer in with the new stock when I switched it out. Next I checked the gas rings and it passed the test sniper suggested. I did lube it with a much thicker lube last night, so I took it to the range to see if this made a difference. I ran 3 mags through it and it worked just fine. So I'm hoping that the lube was the problem. I just cant seem to figure out why it would work so well last month, with Rem Oil(small drip bottle) and work so crappy on Saturday with Rem Oil in the spray bottle. I really hope it is the lube and that I have no more problems, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.