Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > help! 300 blkout build, uppers in stock?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 10:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

Default help! 300 blkout build, uppers in stock?

Hey guys I was doing a 300blk build as my Christmas present from my wife after the unfortunate events in CT, I haven't been able to find any parts...I've come to the realization I will not be building a complete rifle since there are no stripped lowers around, but I was still going to build the upper and switch it on my current platform. I have had a lot of trouble finding a stripped upper originally was gonna get a vltor mur-1 but I couldn't find any so I decided to just stick to the major decent companies bcm dd YHM some thing reputable but I can't even find those! has anyone seen any around for sale? Looking to spend up to 145$

Much help thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-27-2012, 10:51 PM   #2

Dsg had spikes tactical uppers in stock for a couple hours today for $80. They sold out already though. Keep an eye on dsgs site

Old 12-28-2012, 01:32 AM   #3

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmonk7663 View Post
Dsg had spikes tactical uppers in stock for a couple hours today for $80. They sold out already though. Keep an eye on dsgs site
man that would have been a perfect buy... Thanks for the info I'll keep an eye I've never heard of that company

Old 12-28-2012, 01:33 AM   #4

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmonk7663 View Post
I've never heard of dsg they seem good

Old 12-28-2012, 02:38 AM   #5

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I was supposed to be on DSG email notification for the Spikes uppers, never heard a word.

This company has some, I had one shipped and it's heading my way already. http://www.whiteoakarmament.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17734&cat=276&page=&featured =Y

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 12-28-2012, 02:39 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by combateffective4 View Post
I've never heard of dsg they seem good
Awesome company.

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 12-28-2012, 03:08 AM   #7

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
I was supposed to be on DSG email notification for the Spikes uppers, never heard a word.

This company has some, I had one shipped and it's heading my way already. http://www.whiteoakarmament.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17734&cat=276&page=&featured =Y
Whats witg white oak? Ive never heard of them they pretty good?

For that price I would go with one of the more high end companies...
Guess beggars cant be choosers, im gonna give it a week or 2 then make a decision just worried I will find even less then

Old 12-28-2012, 03:43 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by combateffective4 View Post
Whats witg white oak? Ive never heard of them they pretty good?

For that price I would go with one of the more high end companies...
Guess beggars cant be choosers, im gonna give it a week or 2 then make a decision just worried I will find even less then
No, I guess they aren't up to par. I enjoy buying inferior products and then encouraging others to do the same.

Continue your search.

Old 12-28-2012, 05:05 AM   #9

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:

No, I guess they aren't up to par. I enjoy buying inferior products and then encouraging others to do the same.

Continue your search.
Ha I've just never heard of Em

Old 12-28-2012, 05:06 AM   #10

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:

Continue your search.
have you owned there products?