Heads up!!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Heads up!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 77 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default Heads up!!

Bravo Company just suspended taking orders on complete rifles until further notice due to backlog folks. If it's happening to them, you know full well others are going to soon be doing the same.

What part of 'shall not be infringed' confuses people?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-18-2012, 11:47 PM   #2

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts

Damn. Do you know if it's just complete rifles, or uppers too?

Old 04-18-2012, 11:48 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaysWithZombies View Post
Damn. Do you know if it's just complete rifles, or uppers too?
They still have uppers in stock, but they also have a lot of them listed as out of stock right now. No telling how long until this panic forces them to completely stop taking orders due to backlog.

Old 04-18-2012, 11:55 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLuby

They still have uppers in stock, but they also have a lot of them listed as out of stock right now. No telling how long until this panic forces them to completely stop taking orders due to backlog.
That sucks, i was looking at their stuff and every upper i was interested in was listed out of stock. :sigh: at least i've got a good ak to grab if the proverbial crap should hit the fan before they've caught up lol

Old 04-18-2012, 11:58 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaysWithZombies View Post
That sucks, i was looking at their stuff and every upper i was interested in was listed out of stock. :sigh: at least i've got a good ak to grab if the proverbial crap should hit the fan before they've caught up lol
I think I'd send them an email and see how long they'll be out of stock. While there are companies that I think are close in quality, if you're set on BCM, it may require a wait.

Old 04-19-2012, 12:01 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLuby

I think I'd send them an email and see how long they'll be out of stock. While there are companies that I think are close in quality, if you're set on BCM, it may require a wait.
I may have to do that. I'm not really dead set on a BCM, but that's definitely what i would prefer

Old 04-19-2012, 02:43 AM   #7

Liked 40 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Not necessarily true, BCM runs low on stock a lot and has suspended complete ARs and lower sales in the past. They have done so to keep up on contract orders. I remember waiting a month for a 14.5" LW upper, getting the "in stock" email, and the next morning they were out of stock again. When you produce one of the best values on the market this stuff happens. I would speculate they sell more uppers that complete ARs and it may just be a business decision. I'm sure some of the "end of the world" types are fueling the influx in sales but lets see what happens before we add to the fire. Who knows.

Old 04-19-2012, 02:46 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJK View Post
Not necessarily true, BCM runs low on stock a lot and has suspended complete ARs and lower sales in the past. They have done so to keep up on contract orders. I remember waiting a month for a 14.5" LW upper, getting the "in stock" email, and the next morning they were out of stock again. When you produce one of the best values on the market this stuff happens. I would speculate they sell more uppers that complete ARs and it may just be a business decision. I'm sure some of the "end of the world" types are fueling the influx in sales but lets see what happens before we add to the fire. Who knows.
I'm not talking about 'low on/out of stock' alerts, Mike. I've seen the 'low on stock' stuff.
This is what I'm talking about:

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-Bravo-Company-Rifle-Carbine-M4-AR15-M16-s/140.htm

Quote:
Due to overwhelming demand of Bravo Company Rifles we must suspend taking orders until the back log has been reduced. Please have your local FFL contact RSR Group as one of our stocking distributors.

The EAG Tactical Carbine is still available as a direct purchase from Bravo Company USA, Inc. Please download order form on EAG Tactical Carbine webpage.
I'm sure they'll have them back in stock soon enough. I'm just talking about at the moment, they have taken the same tack as some of the other producers who've said they are suspending orders until they get caught up.

Old 04-19-2012, 02:59 AM   #9

Liked 40 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Quote:
They also contract sales to .gov and LEO. They have suspended retail orders to retail customers in order to keep up w/ contract orders.

I'm just putting it out there as an alternative. Just speculating but they have done this in the past.

Old 04-19-2012, 03:19 AM   #10

Quote:
They also contract sales to .gov and LEO. They have suspended retail orders to retail customers in order to keep up w/ contract orders.

I'm just putting it out there as an alternative. Just speculating but they have done this in the past.
I think we're agreeing about it but in different fashions.