Got my new upper!!!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Got my new upper!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2013, 12:12 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1069 Times on 484 Posts
Likes Given: 77

Default Got my new upper!!!

I placed an order for a spre upperback on Dec. 21st with Rguns. I knew it would take a while to get in with the huge crapfest that had just started. But I was expecting that and was just buying it at the time to have as an extra. I really expected it to be a few more months before I received it, but low and behold UPS delivered it today. While waiting for it my plans for it have now changed. As soon as panic subsides I am going to build a lower for it and have a second evil black rifle!

I bought the TRR15A3 16" Upper with Superbull Diamond Cut Profile Barrel, YHM Long Free Float Diamond QuadRail Handguard, 1:9 Twist Rate for $575.00 + $20.00 shipping.

I have to say it seems to be put together very well. Now I need to go put some rounds down range and test it out.

dsc_3433.jpg

dsc_3434.jpg

dsc_3435.jpg

dsc_3436.jpg

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-16-2013, 12:24 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1069 Times on 484 Posts
Likes Given: 77

I have a local FFL who builds AR's and I engrave his logo on all of his receivers. Once he tracks down a lower for me, this is what I plan to engrave on it.

ar-15-lower-reciever-pin-up-final-version.jpg

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334