Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Got another Inforce WML

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2013, 03:05 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 381 Times on 247 Posts
Likes Given: 1292

Default Got another Inforce WML

Got another one of these for my 2nd CQB rifle set-up last week (a SIG 516)
They are $90 LED WMLs w/ 120 Lumens.

Mounted it tonite on my SIG 516 to practice some night time house clearing.
(there is not much "house" tho.. so I suppose you could say I just walked around different corners of the apt in the dark orienting myself using the strobe from my WML with the rifle at "ready point" )

Again what I like about this light it is so unobtrusive when not used.

Its light (only 1 btry!) has no edges, doesn't jut out from the rifle much so adds very little bulk or weight..

Now if I was a SWAT team member conducting night time raids as 95% of my "business" my PoU would be different and I would desire a more powerful and substantial light and the extra weight/bulk/cost would be almost immaterial to me as the light is so critical in that PoU.

But as a civilian first defender my PoU needs this: a light that's so unobtrusive you dont even notice its on there, until you may need it.

Primary Rifle:
LWRC M6A2 w/ Eotech512

Primary Handgun:
Ruger GP100 Royal Phoenix

Last edited by bluez; 09-08-2013 at 03:24 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-08-2013, 03:06 AM   #2

Liked 381 Times on 247 Posts
Likes Given: 1292

PS: Before anyone asks, that Magazine is a TangoDown

Primary Rifle:
LWRC M6A2 w/ Eotech512

Primary Handgun:
Ruger GP100 Royal Phoenix

Last edited by bluez; 09-08-2013 at 04:23 AM.

Old 09-08-2013, 03:10 AM   #3

Liked 41 Times on 30 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluez View Post
Got another one of these for my 2nd CQB rifle set-up last week (a SIG 516)

Mounted it tonite on my SIG 516 to practice some night time house clearing.
(there is not much "house" tho.. so I suppose you could say I just walked around different corners of the apt in the dark orienting myself using the strobe from my WML with the rifle at "ready point" )

Again what I like about this light it is so unobtrusive when not used.

Its light (only 1 btry!) has no edges, doesn't jut out from the rifle much so adds very little bulk or weight..

Now if I was a SWAT team member conducting night time raids as 95% of my "business" my PoU would be different and I would desire a more powerful and substantial light and the extra weight/bulk/cost would be almost immaterial to me as the light is so critical in that PoU.

But as a civilian first defender my PoU needs this: a light that's so unobtrusive you dont even notice its on there, until you may need it.
I have two of these. I love them!!!