Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > good quality inexpensive sights

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 02:38 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 133 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by juststartin5272 View Post
Sorry I'm joining the air force and I want sights similar to what ill use when in bmt. The gun I'm looking at has the front post, and is also a flat top so if in the future I wish Tp upgrade I have an easier platform to work with.
It would be nice to have the exact same sight but it really doesn't matter. Precision shooting is about breathing and even learning to pull the trigger between heartbeats. If you practice with a 22 with common dovetail sights you will adapt to the military peep sights before you have to qualify. If you master breathing before you head out for boot camp uncle sam will take care of the rest. Just have as much fun as you can right now.

"I do not aim with my hand; I aim with my eye. He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not shoot with my hand; I shoot with my mind. He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not kill with my gun; I kill with my heart. He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father."

Adopt a pet!! http://www.aspca.org/ Some of the finest pleasure horses come from here: http://www.canterusa.org/