Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > good mounts for 30mm tube 50mm scopes.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2011, 06:22 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 42 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 70

Default good mounts for 30mm tube 50mm scopes.

armalite 30mm mount
2-ARMLEX0022 - ArmaLite 1 Piece 30mm Scope Mount for Picatinny Rail AR15 M4

and rock river arms 30mm mount
Rock River Arms 30mm Hi-Rise Scope Mount Complete

both scopes have 30mm tubs and 50mm bells

armalite

great cheek weild with an a1/a2 stock, or this stock the the cheek riser all the way down

Rock River Arms

see how hi the cheek rest has to be (for me any ways)

There both heavy and they both have a great return to zero if torqued down the same after removal.
Both use 4 screws per ring, and neither needed to be lapped at all, at least not the two I got, others may vary and IM sure they do.
Would I buy again yes, and I will if needed.
Any questions just ask, ill do my best.
If any one has other mounts for this size scope with pix to share pleas bring em on. This should help some one looking to scope an AR, I was worried the armalite wouldn't be tall enough for a scope this large. That's how I got the RRA, but now that I have the RRA I bet a 56mm or even a 60mm bell would clear

This was just to help any one out there worried about the scope clearance issue like I was when I first started to shop mounts.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here