Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   Glass has her new AR (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/glass-has-her-new-ar-29336/)

Dzscubie 07-15-2010 12:52 AM

Glass has her new AR

1 Attachment(s)
Gentleman,

My lovely wife, she who I would willingly lay down my life for now has her new AR and she is really happy.

I dont know if you remember a month or so ago that TAPCO had a special on furniture for the AR that Glass went bonkers for . Yes you guessed it.

Being the wonderful husband I am and against my better judgment I ordered a set for her. :D

Glass now has her PINK AR :eek: and yes she has taken it to work. Her Chief just shook his head but his wife just loved it.

How would you like to see that on a welcome bill board sign Glasshartt in full TAC gear and her PINK AR Welcome to Texas, now leave. :cool:

(((Shaking head))) How the hell am I going to live this one down?

Dillinger 07-15-2010 01:10 AM

LOL - *respect* That is a nice build EDIT SCUBIE EDIT, I can definitely appreciate what you have done there.

I showed Mrs. JD and she just said the following:

"That is cute. She is clearly a woman who is strong and powerful, but likes to have fun. She is not afraid of the men in her life." Then without knowing you guys are in Texas. "They can go shooting with us at the new range." :)

Then a minute or two later.....

"You have a couple of those don't you?? Do you think we could make one of those for me??" *cupie doll eyes*

Damn you Scubie!!

LOL :p

What website did you get that pink furniture from? :rolleyes:

JD

Shihan 07-15-2010 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 315119)
LOL - *respect* That is a nice build Shi, I can definitely appreciate what you have done there.
JD

Thanks, I think.:confused: I didn't really do anything.
Scubie, I am digging the Pink. That's Hot!:D

Dzscubie 07-15-2010 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 315119)
LOL - *respect* That is a nice build EDIT SCUBIE EDIT, I can definitely appreciate what you have done there.

I showed Mrs. JD and she just said the following:

"That is cute. She is clearly a woman who is strong and powerful, but likes to have fun. She is not afraid of the men in her life." Then without knowing you guys are in Texas. "They can go shooting with us at the new range." :)

Then a minute or two later.....

"You have a couple of those don't you?? Do you think we could make one of those for me??" *cupie doll eyes*

Damn you Scubie!!

LOL :p

What website did you get that pink furniture from? :rolleyes:

JD

JD,

I found it on the forum. It was posted under the venders. Glass said she was going to bump it for you. the complete set was $99 bucks and I think it was well worth it.

spyderfan 07-15-2010 01:42 AM

Total sweetness. I wonder if they offer furniture in purple or lime green or glow in the dark orange that would be sweet!

Glasshartt 07-15-2010 01:47 AM

They offer furniture in lots of colors. Cavalry arms (I think) makes a bunch of it too.

doctherock 07-15-2010 01:49 AM

Looks good Scubie, is the pink one your or hers. I know how you SF's can be, lonely on the dark cold flight line for hours at a time. LOL. Nice build for a deserving wife.

CA357 07-15-2010 01:49 AM

Awesome Glasshart! :cool:

RugerShootinGal 07-15-2010 02:17 AM

Glass that is just really cool!!!! :D:cool:

Gordo323 07-15-2010 02:37 AM

Nice gun! Im not racist! Id shoot an AR no matter what color!
Expecting some range pics with your new 10/22 alongside the pink AR!