Gas Tube Removal - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Gas Tube Removal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2010, 06:34 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowryde45 View Post
Excellent. And yes, I will be adding that book to the collection, too. Any chance you'll be writing on the Garand, M1A, M1 Carbine, RPK, SKS, and AK47? That would cover quite a few of the toys in the box

And don't worry, we don't keep track of attendence...much. I'm more impressed with the fact that you've taken the time to post in our forum.

We have several folks who have varying levels of technical knowledge with the AR platform, but I don't know of any of us who have enough knowledge to actually write a book on the subject. So I hope you do pop in whenever you can to offer info, suggestions, opinions, or just to shoot the breeze.

Again, welcome.

Slo
Slo, check my sig . Currently in print, in addition to the two AR books and the new M1911 book, you'll find The M14 Complete Assembly Guide (yes, that includes the M1A ) and The M1 Garand Complete Assembly Guide. After I finish The M1911 Complete Assembly Guide a complete rewrite of The M14 Complete Owner's Guide is on the schedule.

If you see a thread that I've missed (frankly, I'm a busy boy these days!!) but you think I should see, feel free to PM or e-mail (wjkuleck@alum.mit.edu) to alert me to the opportunity!

Best regards,

Walt

Author, The NEW! AR-15 Complete Owner's Guide,
The M1911 Complete Owner's and Assembly Guides,
The M14
and M1 Garand Complete Assembly Guides
Certified Glock Armorer

Old 08-08-2010, 06:40 PM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjkuleck View Post
Slo, check my sig . Currently in print, in addition to the two AR books and the new M1911 book, you'll find The M14 Complete Assembly Guide (yes, that includes the M1A ) and The M1 Garand Complete Assembly Guide. After I finish The M1911 Complete Assembly Guide a complete rewrite of The M14 Complete Owner's Guide is on the schedule.

If you see a thread that I've missed (frankly, I'm a busy boy these days!!) but you think I should see, feel free to PM or e-mail (wjkuleck@alum.mit.edu) to alert me to the opportunity!

Best regards,

Walt
Walt,

I don't know how I missed those, but they were ordered this a.m. Thanks for pointing that out. I will be looking for the M1911, too.

And the e-mail address has been added, thank you.

Slo

Old 08-08-2010, 06:58 PM   #13

Liked 765 Times on 443 Posts
Likes Given: 463

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjkuleck View Post
Slo, I can't confirm that you have my books on the shelf...but I am the guy that wrote them.

Honest.

If you're into M1911s, check out the new The M1911 Complete Owner's Guide. I'm well into the writing of the next book...so if my attendence is a bit spotty, that's why .

I do appreciate your kind words!

Best regards,

Walt
Welcome aboard sir...as a greenhorn to the AR platform I look forward to the knowledge that you can add to this already excellent forum.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 08-08-2010, 10:26 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
Welcome aboard sir...as a greenhorn to the AR platform I look forward to the knowledge that you can add to this already excellent forum.
Thank you for the warm welcome.

Best regards,

Walt

Author, The NEW! AR-15 Complete Owner's Guide,
The M1911 Complete Owner's and Assembly Guides,
The M14
and M1 Garand Complete Assembly Guides
Certified Glock Armorer