Front flip sight on a gas block ? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

Front flip sight on a gas block ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 10:39 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Yankee Hill makes a set of sights that will work on your MP 15. They run about $90 apiece. This is what I have on my Stag Model 3 which is pretty much the same thing as the S&W and they work great. You can get them from Brownell's as well as several other places on line.

Old 07-19-2009, 03:48 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 39

Thanks to all for the help!!! I went to a friends shop the other night and he had a couple diff ones there so we matched em up and sure enough there are two different heights. The next day I went back to the store I purchased the gun and sights at and they actually had the one I needed this time and swapped it out no charge. I was kinda surprised because I had bought a utg for $40 and he swapped for a bushmaster one that was $89 and said have a nice day!
Any way it all worked out for the best, I was able to take my combative rifle class today